Cisco 48 port 3750 model switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowspawn

[H]ard|Gawd

The switch is fully operational. It has a few scratches and dust but otherwise works and looks fine. New switches of this model sell for over $1000 on Ebay. Of course, those have warranties. I cannot offer a warranty other than to guarantee the switch is operational upon arrival.

The switch will be packed in original Cisco packaging (including the foam inserts) and will include the mounting ears, console cable, stacking cable, and power cord. I am only able to use USPS and the shipping will take a minimum of a week. A signature card will be required so I can force some honesty in the transaction.

I am asking $750, including shipping. I realize that most of the people on this forum are more interested in switches for their lab's and for personal use and this switch is a bit too much for either of those uses. If I don't receive any interest here I'll simply move the listing to Ebay. I trust the buyers here more than a stranger on Ebay. I do have a Heatware account but I have only sold to two other people so far so the numbers are low. You can ask AMD_Gamer and Kettchxxii about the switches I sold to them.

24 hours and 13 pages back.

This is ridiculous. I had no idea this section was so popular.

+1 for the nice switch. I uses these at work everyday and they are great access switches. Would be a great switch for a small business too imo. Forget the Dell and HP variants, they can blow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back