Circuit City - Trade in your old crap for CC cash deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They offered $36 for my LG PM-325 Cellphone... Not bad. I figured I could MAYBE get $50 for the stupid thing.

They would give me $21 for my Nokia 6061 that I got maybe 7 years ago. That is definitely scary that they would want that, but not the 21"CRT monitor that I have sitting in my closet.

ShepsCrook said:
Is the 21" CRT any good? Would you happen to be in the Houston area? :)
It's ok, it's a little dark. I'm actually outside of Chicago. :p

They offered me $21 for my Sony cell phone that I paid $0 for (actually I made $30 AR), so I can't complain. I've been looking into getting a new phone anyway, so I might bite.

They'll give me $49 for my excellent condition Nintendo DS...
...but they'll give me $69 if I include three controllers with it : |
Has anyone ever seen a DS controller?

Anyone seen any real proof they're affiliated with Circuit City? Seems kinda sketchy to me...

They offered $110 for my old NEC LT150 projector. I just sold it on Ebay for $560 with a lamp at the end of its life.

They did offer a decent amount for a camcorder I got a couple years ago. I'll still go the ebay route. Didn't want my CRT's.

just paid $1300 for an e1705, and the site quoted me at $307... wow. GREAT DEALS GUYS!!!!

They're willing to give me $128 for:

AMD Athlon64 <2ghz (it's really an opty 146, but they don't have opteron)
1gb ram
160+ gb
128+ mb vram
DVD Burner
Win XP Pro
17" LCD

WHAT A DEAL!!!

PC Desktop
CONDITION: EXCELLENT
MANUFACTURER: Hewlett Packard
CPU BRAND: Intel Pentium D
CPU SPEED: 3.4 ghz and above
MEMORY: 1 GB (1024 MB)
TOTAL HARD DRIVE SPACE: 160 GB OR MORE
OPTICAL (CD OR DVD) DRIVES: 2 DRIVES: DVD-RW AND DVD-ROM
FIREWIRE PORTS: 1 OR MORE FIREWIRE PORTS
USB PORTS: 2 OR MORE USB 2.0 PORTS
OPERATING SYSTEM WITH LICENSE: WINDOWS XP HOME (with O/S install media)
KEYBOARD: ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD
MOUSE / POINTING DEVICE: STANDARD PS/2 MOUSE
MODEM: 56K MODEM
NETWORK ADAPTER CARD: 10/100/1000 Gigabit CARD WITH RJ45
POWER CORD: INCLUDED
GRAPHICS / DISPLAY CARD: 256MB OR MORE UPGRADED CARD
INTEGRATED MONITOR
(NOT A STAND ALONE MONITOR): 19 inch LCD Flat Panel or Larger
Estimated Trade-in Value:
(includes a Prepaid shipping label) $522.24
dont think i will sell it to them i can get that out of the monitor and cpu then still have 1 did ddr2 mem 2x400gig sata hdd and everything else they need to be more specific like have 250gig hdd 400gig hdd 320 gig hdd and what kind of video card then maybe it would be fair

Basicaly, the best way to profit$ off this is to have a pre-built computer, either 1.8ghz, 2.01 ghz, etc. The Very bottom of the range, a 160gb hard drive, 1gb really-really-really valueram, a ghetto ergonomic kb, a ps2 mouse from the 80's, a modem, and something like a GeForce 6200 TC (like no onboard ram, but 512mb "shared")

sad part is...if you type in the same specs as Dell's newest cheapo system, they only offer you about have the retail cost. And that is brand new never been opened. I think I will stick with Ebay on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back