Cinderella Slam Deal!!!

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
Hey, this is a great deal man... for $4.99 you can get the Cinderella slam breakfast which is the same thing as the grand slam breakfast!!!! it's way cheaper than the grand slam though.. plus you get cherries and whipped cream for all you princesses... they also give cherry flavored sprite!!!

i thought it was a good deal.. :D

OH crap i forgot.. it's at denny's... i think they give you a free Cinderella story poster too lol

yes, my roomates will appreciate the cinderella poster, it can go right next to our free st. pauli girl posters

jroe52 said:
yes, my roomates will appreciate the cinderella poster, it can go right next to our free st. pauli girl posters

Free St. Pauli girl posters!?! Where can I get some of those? :D

paco said:
Free St. Pauli girl posters!?! Where can I get some of those? :D

They were free about a year ago or so. I found out via this forum and got 2 so neener neener.

phixt said:
i think i'll spend the extra buck to preserve my manhood

Well,, i don't care man.. i just had it.. it tasted good.. i'm in college and i gotta save every penny i can.. plus.. sorry to hear you say that.. i'm secure about my manhood, so i don't care about having a pink colored sprite (i mean seriously, who do you gotta prove your manhood to anyway???)... whatever.. that's just me.. it's still a good deal nonetheless

That's pretty damn good, especially considering it includes a soft drink. I still prefer the Country Scramble. It's the only way I'll eat my scrambled eggs now... two scrambled eggs with bits of sausage, peppers, onions, toppe with Cheddar cheese and gravy. Plus two sausages links and two bacon strips (or in my case four sausage links), hash browns, and three pancakes.

All for $5.99... it's a damn lot of food... and so damn good!

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
Well,, i don't care man.. i just had it.. it tasted good.. i'm in college and i gotta save every penny i can.. plus.. sorry to hear you say that.. i'm secure about my manhood, so i don't care about having a pink colored sprite (i mean seriously, who do you gotta prove your manhood to anyway???)... whatever.. that's just me.. it's still a good deal nonetheless

well your in gator land things are a little fruity there anyways ;)

1465078.gif

but seriously might have that for breakfast :p

Hawg-dawg said:
Were do I get the poster?

According to the deal they give you a free posterwhen you order the breakfast meal.. though they didn't give me one... I guess they assumed i didn't want it... which i don't so haha yeah i dont care.. but i'm sure if you ask them they would give it to you...

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I was being half sarcastic, didn't mean to cause any problems ;) I'm a cheap ass, and pink sprite actually sounds kind of cool, so I might check this one out :D

RancidWAnnaRIot said:

Whoa! getting that upset about a joke. I guess that big burly guy @ the Bar in Denny's musta made a pass @ you.
I guess you are secure in your manhood and you want others to be secure in your manhood as well? Or maybe you want to secure your manhood in others? ;) hehe J/K!!

Steelio said:
Whoa! getting that upset about a joke. I guess that big burly guy @ the Bar in Denny's musta made a pass @ you.
I guess you are secure in your manhood and you want others to be secure in your manhood as well? Or maybe you want to secure your manhood in others? ;) hehe J/K!!

I know you're j/k... but what? i didn't get what you're saying lol...

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I know you're j/k... but what? i didn't get what you're saying lol...

You didnt get what I was saying !?!? Well ok what I was saying was ..... ;)

actually i wasn't ever angry at anyone to begin with.. and why would i need others to be secure in my man hood??.. i don't see how i implied that in what i said?.. by the way.. text doesn't really display the tone in which i'm trying to say this.. so like i said.. when i posted that stuff about manhood.. it wasn't in a "upset" or "angry" tone.. and what i'm posting now.. isn't angry either lol..

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
when i posted that stuff about manhood.. it wasn't in a "upset" or "angry" tone.. and what i'm posting now.. isn't angry either lol..

But now is it? :D

When I 1st entered this thread I thought it was for something else anyway. :)

Steelio said:
But now is it? :D

When I 1st entered this thread I thought it was for something else anyway. :)

lol... no still not angry or upset.. :cool:

hey it's still a good deal.. so i suggest you try it yourself.. :)

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
lol... no still not angry or upset.. :cool:

hey it's still a good deal.. so i suggest you try it yourself.. :)

I think I will pass. Not that it isnt a great deal. Its just that I stopped going to bars thus making Denny's indigestible. :D

I don't know, I hate the French and all but the French slam is the best damn thing there. Cinderella slam my ass, pay an extra dollar and $hit syrup for a day.

phixt said:
i think i'll spend the extra buck to preserve my manhood

Fuck manhood!!! This is a dollor We're talking about!!!!! Thats two candy bars or a soda!!! best yet it's 1 soda and one candy bar!!!!

besides my GF will appeaciate the poster :-o it'll go nicely with her pink converse :eek:

Man you guys were thinking of food when you came in here weren't you. I guess that shows where my mind is.
I was thinking Cinderella Slam was something else not Denny's.

Back