Chipset drivers

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
So for 3 hours searching device manager and cannot find amd chipset drivers!! Is there another way to find ? Could they not be installed ? Would the computer even run without them? I want to update them..

Also going through the list in device drivers what is AMD SMbus ? it has no drivers attached to it is that ok?
its part of the chipset. does it have an exclamation mark on it? if not, its fine. if so, install the chipset drivers.

its part of the chipset. does it have an exclamation mark on it? if not, its fine. if so, install the chipset drivers.
wow i should have asked u instead i looked for 3 hours! anyway yes it was in the add app list and its up to date!! And no the smbus does not have a ? ... Thanks so much

1700802994998.png

They show up like that in Add/Remove programs.

If you don't have them (or are on an old version...) you can grab them at https://www.amd.com/en/support by selecting Chipsets -> Socket -> Select your chipset

1700803090992.png

After they are installed you should have no devices in Device Manager with ? next to it. If you do you'll have to look at the hardware ID (or sometimes simply the name) to find the correct driver.

Back