112_1273__Small_.JPG

The lighted text CDRW drive that has since passed on:(:

66.jpg

yyy.bmp

DDK

Nice looking case foofighter06!

Originally posted by DDKnight

Thanks man, but my case has no right to be in the same thread as yours.

Good show.

That's a lot of work you have put into that thing.

DDKnight, with all those lights underneath, it looks like your case is going to blast off! Awesome case though.

hey foofighter06, i see you have the same otehr case as me, the raidmax visible in the pictures of your antec case. how was the change from that case to a chenming case cause im gonna probably make the change to a nice server case from Chenming or chieftec.

Here they are. Sorry for the crappy pics and the improper set-up of my speakers (gotta move my desk so I can mount them.)

Front case (damn glare at top, sorry):
DSCI0088.jpg

Side view (I'll have an improved one later):
DSCI0087.jpg

Desk view:
DSCI0086.jpg

Top view:
DSCI0085.jpg

Front desk:
DSCI0082.jpg

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
hey foofighter06, i see you have the same otehr case as me, the raidmax visible in the pictures of your antec case. how was the change from that case to a chenming case cause im gonna probably make the change to a nice server case from Chenming or chieftec.

Well, I won the raidmax at a lan party and really like it. The exhaust on the case needed some work, but the paint was sweet. I really like my Antec and Antec clones though; they are a classic case.

Here is a pic from a build I recently completed. The wire management wasn't done and I don't have any newer pictures.... sorry, but you all get the idea.

side built.JPG

ericlikeseatin said:
did you paint the drive cages yourself? i love that color blue!

I did. The blue is Dupli-Color Metalcast. Here is the Worklog which details all the trials and tribulations I had trying to get this to look just right. It was my first attempt at doing this....

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=872074

Please let me know what you think. I have to put up another pic there now that I have cleaned up the cables. :)

Here's a better shot of the blue interior....

painted side.jpg

DDKnight said:
Bliss Unleashed

Tons of modding:

DDK

damn.. very nice work dude, that case rox! :rolleyes: i can see you love LEDs

I'm one of the few that really modded their case. Cmon guys GET MODDING! fanbus's dont count! unless you made it yourself.

Before:
caselight0017ua.jpg

caselight0066xd.jpg

caselight0038re.jpg

AFTER: (door is getting finished soon, also, if you can tell in the pictures, the case and monitor have a mirror finish, but the camera doesnt show it well)
64018in.jpg

64022me.jpg

64034rp.jpg

64049ko.jpg

64058ft.jpg

64063mi.jpg

dayamdave said:
very tempted to paint mine glossy silver

It looks pretty darn good the way it is. Paint the inside of the case--maybe Dupli-Color Metalcast, but just the ground coat so it looks silver anodized. That would look great with your blue case.

I just wanted it silver to match the powerbook, haha. Oh well, I'm very tempted to buy a Praetorian and leave this as an aquarium.

Here is mine i got it almost finished now. the white drive IS replaced with a black DL DVD BURNER and all i need is to mod the HD and put in the top and mod the top of the cdrw on the top and get new fangrills for the side

J

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00310.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

Project Kirba, currently in the process of being done with a nice paint job and putting in a lcd :)

wow, thats a very cool mod bootupbuddha - great job!

looks half life 2 almost.... must've taken a ton of time.

IM003004.JPG

IM003220.JPG

The bottom dvd rom is still the same, although I got rid of the samsung cdrw and got a sony 16x DL dvd burner. - g0at

EDIT:
Other picture I found :

window2.JPG

drewb99 said:

What is that pile of horizontal thing going in parallel w/ those metal panel at the left?

Don't tell me it is a pile of PCI slot. I can see there is a cooling fan, but what is the rest of it?

BeeIzebub said:
AFTER: (door is getting finished soon, also, if you can tell in the pictures, the case and monitor have a mirror finish, but the camera doesnt show it well)
64018in.jpg

what is the brand name of that pair of joystick? They look good.

After a purchase of a dremel, and some paint, and 5 days off in a row. I have completed my first case mod I have ever done, and I am satisfied. My Antec Super Lanboy

project015ym.jpg

project022hr.jpg

project034nh.jpg

project049kr.jpg

project053in.jpg

project063rk.jpg

project070xr.jpg

project083ap.jpg

project093ay.jpg

Back