cheaters in bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brucelee said:
damn you got me to belief in a good server. But I need tha gold on shit on record.
If you are serious about joining TG hit up the Irregulars they are a great group of guys and will take you under their wing. They run a lot of practices and let anyone who wants to practice with them practice.

Moose777 said:
If you are serious about joining TG hit up the Irregulars they are a great group of guys and will take you under their wing. They run a lot of practices and let anyone who wants to practice with them practice.
I'll take them unda my wing. Im already a pro so if I join I will be super whore killing pro!!!11

I guess practice never hurt. they will make fine targets. have you seen my fatel touch technique in action?

Brucelee said:
yea what about private hacks. they will always update those.

pick the scar-l . awesome weapon.I kicked the shit out of many victims with it.

far as i can tell the hacks arent on just private servers.

heres link
http://www.msxsecurity.com/

and now the fags have a aimbot. and a video posted on front page of hacks in action.
LAME!!!

dwilson041781 said:
far as i can tell the hacks arent on just private servers.

heres link
http://www.msxsecurity.com/

and now the fags have a aimbot. and a video posted on front page of hacks in action.
LAME!!!

motha F%4$#@#1. Those hacks suck too. They might as well invent a Rainbow hack. Peverted Preditor vision anyone? Arnold should sue them for the rights!! Wait theirs people complaning they got banned from using thier Shit.

The best part about all these "aimbots" is they cant even lead, or adjust for elevation (i.e. shooting at a helo with a tank) so there pretty pointless unless your playin infantry only.

I knew posting chinaboys name would lead to some people doubting it, and that's fine if your numbers are similar. I'm not saying because of his numbers he is hacking, just trust me if you run into him you should just leave the server. He wasn't a vehicle whore and he wasn't just that good. I've run across good players, ones with very good stats, but you could atleast kill them. As to chinaboy's stats I'm thinking he either doesn't use the hack all the time or he got pissed off and only recently started to use it, either way it's bad.

I'll stay on a sever with good players and have been owned by guys and never called out anybody, but he is just different. Too many one shot kills, too many shots to take him down sort of thing. I've seen him take multiple shots running from an LAV on foot and keep going. Trust me on this guy.

Like I said the best solution I've found is that if you are being treated badly on a sever then leave it and find another.

not just yet. Im creating a Mafia against the cheaters!!!I Im not pointing any names! you will be dealt with. you kno who u are!!!11

jeepFlying.jpg

the cheaters may own the sky but I own the BF2 mafia.

More cheating sons of guns!!!

cheater1rp.png

hell I must be in the devils throne of cheating with 1100+ gold medals then. lol :eek:

nick : Bashbelly (Dwarf of Doom)

Foulsmell said:
hell I must be in the devils throne of cheating with 1100+ gold medals then. lol :eek:

Dude, man. You're freakin' good. lol I would love to play wiff you sometime. You gots Xfire? I'd just like to see how you play. I'm always open to learn new tricks of da BF2 trade. :D Rock on!

Xfire : WhyYouLoveMe
BF2 nick : WhyYouLoveMe

unfortunately nope i do not, Im usually found on Insomnia's 24/7 sharqi server or Cain's Lair, <3 much love to sharqi, my favorite map by far.

Foulsmell said:
unfortunately nope i do not, Im usually found on Insomnia's 24/7 sharqi server or Cain's Lair, <3 much love to sharqi, my favorite map by far.

Okee dokee. If me pingy ain't too high for those servers I'll check 'em out. I love Sharqi, too. It's my 2nd most played map behind Wake. Hope to see you on sometime!

Cheaters are in every game. Its one of the major downers of games espically pc!
Thank valve for Steam, VAC and the fact that they will ban players accounts if you send them the right information.

BF2 Maby a CHEATER
Check out the video above im just curious wether this person cheats or not.
The rocket launcher is pretty cool

Foulsmell said:
I can take you on, I'm 300th in the world on that map, at least the last time I played.. lol
j/k.. I think I played on Insomnia once and had pretty playable ping and I'm on the east side of the country, I don't know where you at Love but I think you should manage... b/w I don't know if you know but we played together on one of the SF map...

Ju$tice said:
Thank valve for Steam, VAC and the fact that they will ban players accounts if you send them the right information.

BF2 Maby a CHEATER

This was a modded server movie. It was posted on the EA official BF2 forum.

Ju$tice said:

BF2 Maby a CHEATER

it's fake and old. anyway it's all edited in single player. had a good laugh with it though...

Foulsmell said:

u must!!!1 so what program do you use? may my fists of fury strike upon u!!!

I use the spawn as medic cheat. Allows me to heal and revive people + gives you the sexy g36e gun to boot! Super HAX!! :eek:

Foulsmell said:
I use the spawn as medic cheat. Allows me to heal and revive people + gives you the sexy g36e gun to boot! Super HAX!! :eek:

Uber hacker! I wish I could use the medic kit. :(

Foulsmell said:

OT, but:

Heeey Bashbelly, I we battled more then once last weekend on Cain's. I am MajorMeatBall. ( my new nick after the last got haxored up with no way to fix it) Great server if you go there alot, I have only played there since I found it.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Uber hacker! I wish I could use the medic kit. :(
his using something alright to get all that. some h4ck. I will battle him so I kno for sure.

Brucelee said:
his using something alright to get all that. some h4ck. I will battle him so I kno for sure.

Dude see if someone in BF2 is using some sort of sniper rifle. I swear I got shot out of a hummer one time and it was from far away. H4ck3rz!

I could of sworn I got shot down by one of those fockers once from van..

this is why he got u & me!!! with his advanced vision:

tron.jpg

what do you think is the best way to get even with people who use h4cks? TK them? C4 them, Plant bombs under thier rides - my favorite? get commander and artillery thier asses? Stab them? Run them over? kamikaze them, wait till they get in ride with you, then drive into a cliff (if thier is one) So many ways

Brucelee said:
I could of sworn I got shot down by one of those fockers once from van..

this is why he got u & me!!! with his advanced vision:

tron.jpg

what do you think is the best way to get even with people who use h4cks? TK them? C4 them, Plant bombs under thier rides - my favorite? get commander and artillery thier asses? Stab them? Run them over? kamikaze them, wait till they get in ride with you, then drive into a cliff (if thier is one) So many ways

i dunno those models dont look right for bf2.....something about them seems off

P3N1X0R said:
i dunno those models dont look right for bf2.....something about them seems off

lol You're right. Those look like WWII models (except for the standing up guy) not modern soldier models.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
lol You're right. Those look like WWII models (except for the standing up guy) not modern soldier models.

exactly, and it looks like one of em is sittin in a jeep or something driving, hes sittin in a driving position sorta...

P3N1X0R said:
exactly, and it looks like one of em is sittin in a jeep or something driving, hes sittin in a driving position sorta...

Maybe this "hack" is so 1337 that it doesn't even SHOW the buggy but just the soldier. *gasp*

This whole thread is pointless and should be locked. lol

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Maybe this "hack" is so 1337 that it doesn't even SHOW the buggy but just the soldier. *gasp*

This whole thread is pointless and should be locked. lol

No way Man. We should warn others of these bastards and should take some bloody wanker names!!!

Wait your a h4ck user trying to close this down! so we don't close u down!

I can say That I have wiped over 40 suspected h4ck users and whores a like!!! some twice and some deserved even more deaths!!!!!1

WhyYouLoveMe and the dude with the cloned 1100 medals are next on my list :D

Noooooo all my uber hackz must be preserved! I must be allowed to continue to h4ck my way through the BF2 ranks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back