Chaincoin (CHC)

sethmo

2[H]4U
Not sure if anyone "invests" in alt coins here, but Chaincoin has gained a ton of support over the weekend. It is a fork off of DASH, so it has Masternodes and it's own wallet.

Looking at the charts from Thursday through current, you might just think it is another pump and dump, but there has been a growing community around CHC that is pumping and holding.

I do believe that this coin in undervalued, but I am not sure what it's end value will be with it's current development. Currently it is only traded on Cryptopia and Nova exchanges, but I bet it will get on Bittrex this week if the trade volume keeps up.

hard to believe in any coins right now, with btc the only one staying relatively stable, everything else in my blockfolio (9 different coins) are in their 3rd week of red. My only success story thus far has been ANS, which had a nice peak but is still trending down. Worst offender is DGB which I got in at 1800sat and it sits at 500sat currently.

Ha! Yeah I'm holding a good chunk of DGB I bought at 850 and another chunk of ANS at 31500. I'm holding, obviously.

Almost all alt coins are down 30-70% over the past few weeks.

Ha! Yeah I'm holding a good chunk of DGB I bought at 850 and another chunk of ANS at 31500. I'm holding, obviously.

Almost all alt coins are down 30-70% over the past few weeks.

Yep. I'm down 70%, but still up for the year. Not desperate to sell, so holding tight. Might take a year to come back from this though.

Chaincoin ath today at 3.49 and currently at $3.25

They have a 17btc buy wall at $2 to prevent a big dump.

This is insane! So much fun to watch(both my wallet numbers and the charts lol)!

Ohhh you can mine this with a CPU. I could put my 3 computers to some use!
Although that is a dead coin, it has no developers.

They have e a couple developers, just no major developme as of recent. They did post a new roadmap on their site which looks promising.

This coin has a great community behind it that wants to see it exceed and is defending against pump and dumpers which I never thought was possible, but they have done a good job so far.

I think if the price keeps steady, it will motivate developers to start improving the coin.

24hr Market cap as 7/6 was $60k. As of today, 24k market cap is $7.6m

It is an insane ride, but with any crypto currency, it could crash at any time. Fingers crossed for me, I bought 5 masternodes back before these huge hikes!

Back