Celeron 2.93ghz Barebone System $89 @ AR

Hiltonizer

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2169008&sku=M450-1020

http://www.globalcomputer.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2169008&CatId=1907

I included the global computer link as I know many of you (and justifiably so) are weary of TD. I have been ordering through there GlobalComputer and have had nothing but an great experience getting back my rebates. 10 week turnaround usually. Global is geared towards businesses, so I think they care a little more about its reputation.

flame on!

Pretty nice I guess, it comes with a case + power supply, just order through globalcomputer instead of tigerdirect.

$80 of the rebates look to need to be postmarked by 4/30 (4 days away). Unless you pay for quick shipping and they ship it to you quick, I think you might have a few troubles with this (unless I'm reading those rebates' terms wrong).

8Complex said:
$80 of the rebates look to need to be postmarked by 4/30 (4 days away). Unless you pay for quick shipping and they ship it to you quick, I think you might have a few troubles with this (unless I'm reading those rebates' terms wrong).

doesnt matter, as long as you PURCHASE before then (it'll show on your invoice)... you usually have an extra 30 or so days to postmark the UPC's

Hiltonizer said:
doesnt matter, as long as you PURCHASE before then (it'll show on your invoice)... you usually have an extra 30 or so days to postmark the UPC's
Ahhhh, I stand corrected.

I've stayed away from MIR's since my bad dealings with Iomega with my damn ZIP drive. Didn't get the rebate (ever) and it died in less than 9 months of clicking death.

Are TigerDirect and GobalComputer owned by the same company? The website designs are nearly the same.

On a different note, I am very tempted to bite.

Krig said:
Are TigerDirect and GobalComputer owned by the same company? The website designs are nearly the same.

On a different note, I am very tempted to bite.

Yes, they are the same company. GlobalComputer is marketed more towards business, I get catalogs all the time at work. They are also on my states list of approved vendors for Government purchases.

Back