CCity, Audigy 2 Platinum 99! mirb though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwertyman

2[H]4U
Circuit City, CL Audigy 2 Platinum, Regular 199.99-70Mfr. Mail in rebate -30CC mail in rebate. Still a good price, even though MIRB stink

Just picked one up. Already had Audigy 2 Platinum. Girlfriend gave me 104$ gift card for 104 weeks (2 Years) clean and sober, put the rest on Visa which I never would have had if I was still boozin' it up. Also A+, N+ and MCP certified since cleanin' up my act. Workin' on MCSE now. Two years ago last Thursday, I was sleeping on a bench outside of the county rehab. I got out, started reading everything I could about computers, and have built 2 so far. I don't think that without the computer filling all of my idle time I would have made it this far. I say all of this because you never know when a desperate soul may be thinking there is no way out of the morass of the alcoholic stranglehold. There is. And I have stayed sober without AA. You just gotta do it.

[X] said:
Just picked one up. Already had Audigy 2 Platinum. Girlfriend gave me 104$ gift card for 104 weeks (2 Years) clean and sober, put the rest on Visa which I never would have had if I was still boozin' it up. Also A+, N+ and MCP certified since cleanin' up my act. Workin' on MCSE now. Two years ago last Thursday, I was sleeping on a bench outside of the county rehab. I got out, started reading everything I could about computers, and have built 2 so far. I don't think that without the computer filling all of my idle time I would have made it this far. I say all of this because you never know when a desperate soul may be thinking there is no way out of the morass of the alcoholic stranglehold. There is. And I have stayed sober without AA. You just gotta do it.
:cool:

But, can you help me with my compter upgrade addiction :D

Good for you dood... :p

[X] said:

Thanks for the life story, but no one gives a fuck.

NIGHTMARE2 said:
Thanks for the life story, but no one gives a fuck.

Two recommendations:

1) Read the two posts just above yours, and..

2) Get your head out of your ass.

Congratulations [X]. Dont listen to that fucktard, I think I speak on behalf of everybody here at [H] when I say congrats on cleaning up.

b0b

wish i had the money for this...i hate mir though...

congrats on cleaning up. its easy to get sucked into it, and hard to get out,

It's a pretty good deal. Not as good as and Audity2 ZS Plantinum for $100 they had a few months ago. :D

sp0ngeb0b said:
Congratulations [X]. Dont listen to that fucktard, I think I speak on behalf of everybody here at [H] when I say congrats on cleaning up.

b0b
Ya,

[X], you should stick with the [H] for hours of non-productive entertainment (i'm kidding!). We ought to soak up lots of your idle time. If you participate in most of the sub-forums here you might learn a productive thing or two while you're at it ;)

Good deal on a platinum btw

Picked the sound card up today, my first Doom 3 upgrade. Paying $15 tax sucks, but still only slightly more expensive than the regular Audigy 2 ZS.

You do realize that Doom3 doesn't have much in it thats particularly special soundwise right? Yes an audigy will sound nice, but really you won't hear anything someone with say onboard sound from an nForce2 board wouldn't hear, you'll just hear it with slightly higher quality and less cpu hit.

Dan UCF said:
How come there are never any deals on the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum eX :mad:

Theres a deal on the ZS plat pro for 146bucks. Saw it on slickdeals last week. Thats fairly close :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back