Catsonar's FS thread

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi everyone,

Well, it about time now that I get a car due to currently going to school requires for me to commute. So all that you see here is helping me fund for my downpayment, help a sailor out.

IMGP0163.jpg

Dell 9300, spec are in my sig. $1500 shipped w/ sound blaster Audigy 2 notebook

Speaker: Logitech X 5-530 5.1 180watt system. $65 w/ original box practically new

Logitech: MX518 Gaming mouse, $27

DVD's: Dave Chappelles- Season 2, Dream Theater-Live in Budokan, Hero, Seinfeld-season 4=SOLD, The Fog. Your pick $12 each

PC games: Doom 3 $15,Battlefield 2(new)$30= SOLD HL2( comes with laptop if purchased)

Books: Learn C++ in 21 days $10

pc gamepad, New plug and play( rumbles, PS2 look alike) $15

Wireless Linksys G router WRT54G comes with driver cd and AC adapter: $40 SOLD

Motorola Cable modem: Still in original packaging, not used. $65

Texas Instruments: TI-83 Plus $50/ Casio Scientific: $10

LMK if your intrested in an item

Email: [email protected]
Heatware: Catsonar

:)

IMGP0165.jpg

IMGP0166.jpg

IMGP0167.jpg

IMGP0162.jpg

IMGP0168.jpg

IMGP0169.jpg

IMGP0170.jpg

Please Clean Out Your Message History

Catsonar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Interested in the wireless router.

can i get more info about it....like the brand and other pics please

i sent you a pm this afternoon.....expressing interest in an item....still interested...at anyrate pm me back....if the router is not a v5 i will buy it off you....

Beave said:

can i get more info about it....like the brand and other pics please
I requested some pics, but have not heard from the seller since :(. Any pics on that controller?

Hey everyone,

Plz I just want to get rid of this a collect what I can for a car( I can't walk to school anymore). Help me out guys :)

Bump, only a few things up, laptop is still for sale. If your intrested make me offers, also I have the original 6800 GO as well to which I can place back in and sell it for a lower price. LMK ppl. :)

HI everyone,

The laptop is still for sale. I have two packages in which the latop can be sold. 1) The laptop with waht you see in the sig 2) The laptop in the sig, but instead the original 6800Go( which is still a great card). I did this so it gives a chance for a wider audience. You can go budget or High end, you choose.

Back