Catalyst Control Center Not Applying Settings

I googled this and didn't come up with much. Basically, when I start my computer up I have one shot to change the fan speeds or any overclocking speeds on the core and memory in CCC. After I do that nothing will change again until I restart. I can click Default, then Apply and nothing. Discard and Apply and nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? I tried making some presets and that did not work either. I basically get one shot to change things then that is how it is until I restart. Ideas?

I'm on version 14.3

you tried uninstalling all AMD software and starting over with a new download?

that would be my first suggestion, and do redownload in case you got a corrupt installer, there is an option in CCC to "express uninstall all AMD software"

Make sure your windows updates and motherboard chipset drivers are installed. Net framework can sometimes cause issues with video drivers.

Aside from that Disable any overclock and software e.g. MSI afterburner and try applying the settings. Then re-enable whatever software you are using after that. I've had that issue when using afterburner once or twice back in the day.

If all that fails and you haven't done the suggested uninstall/re-download/re-install of the drivers then do that.

Back