Case question and hybird card

Omionous11

Weaksauce
Hey guys,

I currently own the Corsair 230T Windowed-BLUE ATX Mid Tower Case. However I will be probably upgrading too 2x980 ti hybird's. I was just wondering would this case be good enough to just mount both to the top of the case and exhaust threw there ??

If not what is the best cooling case I should get ?? I was thinking about the Corsair Air 540 ??

I personally love Corsair cases. I have a 600t Graphite. I was running SLI no problem. Has to large white led fans that come with the case, fits a super huge phanteks cooler (see my sig), plenty of airflow and not a super HUGE case. I like that it's extra wide so you can run all your cabling behind the motherboard.

I personally love Corsair cases. I have a 600t Graphite. I was running SLI no problem. Has to large white led fans that come with the case, fits a super huge phanteks cooler (see my sig), plenty of airflow and not a super HUGE case. I like that it's extra wide so you can run all your cabling behind the motherboard.

Yahh I love my corsair case but it's sort of small. It was on a budget build when I bought it. Where would I install the two water coolers from the 980ti in the 600t ??

Back