Case Fans - Decent Prices [Free Shipping]

Was looking for cheap deals on case fans with free shipping, after a bit of Googleing, I settled on this place. There may be cheaper out there, but this seems pretty good to me.

The site link is XXXXXXX'd out for some reason? (filtered, why?) So you'll have to copy, paste and fix it. (remove spaces)

w w w. J R .c o m/category/computers/components/computer-parts/fans-and-coolers/n/4294563417/sort-by-salePrice-0/

The link is sorted by Antec brand, there are more.

They have a lot of crap there, check it out, might be some other good deals.

Last edited:
i believe this is the most confusing attempt at a clear by-pass of the filter i have ever seen.

We got a picture of a modern cowboy (am i supposed to know who that is without looking it up???), a J and an R

¯\(°_o)/¯ WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN MAN!

(btw i did get it)

I like Coolerguys. I've had good luck with both of my orders from them. I currently have two 92mm pwm fans I ordered from them in the front of my case. Nice website, good prices and descriptions and fast shipping.

this thread = FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a matter, didn't like the JR pic, well I fixed it just for you...

Oh, and you know what really FAILS? You do, for using that well done, burnt out, way over used term "FAIL!!!"

Last edited:
IIRC vendors get banned (and their URLs nuked) when they refuse to play by the official rules for vendor reps on the forum.

Back