Card Hunter..anyone?

i registered for beta a while ago but never got a key, looked interesting

It looks a little cheesey, but the gameplay sounds pretty interesting.

I've been playing it, and I quite enjoy it. It's a nice mix of turn-based strategy with the randomness/deck-building of Magic The Gathering. Basically, every item you equip on a character has cards (abilities) associated with it, so there's a LOT of ways to build your characters. The F2P system seems acceptable as well, I don't feel like I'm fighting against any kind of paywall.

Last I heard, they're letting in about 300 people a day. It's a really good game from what I've played (about to level 10 so far).

Only level five here. Did you "pay" to get the extra treasures?

Only level five here. Did you "pay" to get the extra treasures?

Nah, haven't paid for anything. And the extra pay loot seems completely random, because I've gotten a few epics in the normal slots, and the pay slot was just uncommon. And since you can redo any of the "modules," you can farm them if you want (though you can only do them once a day until they reset).

I've been interested in the development of it, but I'm honestly not sure if it's for me so far. There are some gameplay videos up and whatnot as well right now, but they still don't quite float my boat.

Apparently it releases to everyone on Sept. 12, and there will be a wipe for all characters in the beta. Oh, there is multiplayer too, but I haven't messed around with that yet.

Seems interesting. Does it take up a whole lot of time? I like games that I can check up on but don't have to spend a lot of time on. I'm not into games that require you spend real money either, especially since I usually get bored after a few months.

Seems interesting. Does it take up a whole lot of time? I like games that I can check up on but don't have to spend a lot of time on. I'm not into games that require you spend real money either, especially since I usually get bored after a few months.

It only takes up a lot of time because it's so addictive. You can actually finish a round in about 20 min. If you like MTG you will love this.

Played an amazing round today. It got down to one player each. I was my healer against some sort of mage. It to like thirty min of running around taking whacks at him but I finally beat him. It was an amazing victory!

Just got my beta invite, going to try it out tonight after work.

I got in and been playing it on my ipad when I got the time good stuff I enjoy turn base games.

got it and its pretty decent, keeping me entertained in the off times at work

I stopped playing till the wipe I might buy the basic package just to support the developers Im enjoying the game a ton and I didnt know Richard Garfield was involved in it either which is a plus.

Its basically tactical encounters there are stories to each area sorta think of a D&D master giving you a brief synapse of why you are there per each map basically, and each map usually takes 3/4 encounters to win. I did it and its oddly funny attitude at times.

There is multiplayer believe its PvP tbh i havent tried it yet because i wanted to level up a little first plus i liked the SP aspect too.

you dont need to level up for mp, all players are the same level and start out with same gear, it has a match making system by ranks so you start out against newbies like you and rank up as you play more games and get more gear

Thanks for posting this!

The first 3 hours were boringly easy and I had a hard time understanding why people liked the game. Then I progressed to the level 2 and 3 missions and the game started to get interesting.

I'm level 9 and once I start playing, I have a hard time stopping. I wouldn't recommend paying the exorbitant prices though.

I was reading the forums, about the pricing scheme and somebody mentioned Hex TCG:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hex:_Shards_of_Fate

http://hextcg.com/

Back