Canon 60D SLR set

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqg

Gawd

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
Planning to switch camera systems because it's too heavy for travel. But, first I need to get rid of my current kit first. Here's what I'm selling:

**Prices include shipping + paypal fees.**

* Canon 50mm 1.8 - 7.5/10, some dust in it as well. Just the lens with caps. Asking $55.
* RAVPower FileHub Wifi SD card reader + 3500 mAH battery. Love this thing, can transfer SD to portable HDD drive with no problems. Asking $30.
* GoPRO Sharper Image clone, don't expect too much but asking $15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Canon 60D - has around 70k actuations, no issues at all. I believe I still have the box. + BONUS neoprene pouch + BONUS remote. Asking $old.
* Canon 24mm 2.8 STM - Mint condition, I am the original owner. Includes box + manual + receipt. Asking $old.
* Canon 10-18mm STM - Mint condition, I am the original owner. Includes box + manual + receipt + BONUS CPL filter + petal hood(you might have to even out the edges because it's aftermarket). Asking $old.

**If you want to make my life easy and just buy everything I'm selling. The combo price is $830.**

Pic is here.

I am currently looking for a Sony A6000 + 19mm Pancake + 30mm Sigma lens. If you have any of the 3, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back