Can you set the date back to uninstall win 10 in that 30 days time frame?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
For those who pass the 30 days. Can you set the date backwards? Thus, fit win 10 back to the 30 days timeframe.

Because the long way is too tedious, if you waste time w/ the long way of un-installing win 10, you may as well do a System restore

I thought the problem was it deleted the old partition after 30 days, not that you hit some unreversible time limit.

I had someone who wanted to go back past the 30 day mark, and they had to fresh install.

Yup, that's how it works. Now, I've personally seen that if you're +/- a day or so around the cut-off that the garbage collection may not have removed the directory yet and you can get lucky. Any more than that, though, and you're screwed.

How to Restore Windows 7 Backups on Windows 8.1 or 10

what about this procedure? I won't do it, it's too complicated, I am better off transfer the data and a Factory restore. But if this procedure works, that means what ever you guys think win 10 has removed, it's still there somehow. In other words, it couldn't have erase it after 30 days, otherwise, how does the above procedure able to restore to win 7

Just backup and redo your computer from scratch. Any other way it going to probably screw something up or simply not work at all.

Back