Can someone wake me up when.... (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vengence

Level capped
Can someone wake me up when the video card section goes back to talking about video cards instead of fanboys screaming about how their video card maker is the best of all time and the other guy's is a fucking idiot?

I'm all for intelligent discussion of rumors, and I even enjoy posting of rumors site links, even the incredibly biased ones. However, I'm so sick of someone posting a Charlie article (nothing wrong with that) and then having to read through 3 pages of "Charlie is full of lies" vs "Charlie is 1000% right" to find 1 or 2 posts with any real insight into the crux of the article that is written.

I'm sure this will end up getting locked within about 5 mins of me posting it as we'll see the fanboys frothing at the mouth to blame it on the other guys...

Nope, you're right. I rarely go in there because of all of the drama, its hard to sift through all of the shit.

I would have woken you up now but some guy just made some retarded rant thread about something not video card related.

Mike Rowe wouldn't have volunteered to wade through this cyberpool of shit because he knows he wouldn't find anything valuable.

Can someone wake me up when the video card section goes back to talking about video cards instead of fanboys screaming about how their video card maker is the best of all time and the other guy's is a fucking idiot?

I'm all for intelligent discussion of rumors, and I even enjoy posting of rumors site links, even the incredibly biased ones. However, I'm so sick of someone posting a Charlie article (nothing wrong with that) and then having to read through 3 pages of "Charlie is full of lies" vs "Charlie is 1000% right" to find 1 or 2 posts with any real insight into the crux of the article that is written.

I'm sure this will end up getting locked within about 5 mins of me posting it as we'll see the fanboys frothing at the mouth to blame it on the other guys...

I used to enjoy stuff like jc-news.com atleast you could learn something from that site. Now the web has so little substance, to many people with an "opinion" that hardly know more then how to turn the computer on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back