Can someone recommend me some "small" PC speakers (or sound bar?)

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
I have my trusty Bose Companion 2s still, but the problem is to fit under my screen they have to be laid sideways. I don't have anywhere else for them to go, as its a 48" monitor and I have it mounted on a floor stand behind my desk. It makes the speakers sound wrong when they are laid on the side, although it is still better than the built in speakers on the FO48U.

I'm looking for something that can fit in this space, its about 3.5" tall. Not looking for studio quality audio, just something decent. I can't raise the stand any more as its maxed out.

I have the Edifier G2000s but they are 5in tall. Sound great for small speakers though.

Looks like they make a sound bar: The MG300.

just get some bed frame risers to raise the monitor stand (search on Amazon, links don’t seem to work)

I have the Edifier G2000s but they are 5in tall. Sound great for small speakers though.

Looks like they make a sound bar: The MG300.

I actually just came across this. I have added it to the short list for now. Thanks.

just get some bed frame risers to raise the monitor stand (search on Amazon, links don’t seem to work)

The bigger problem is I'm already looking at the bottom 1/3 of the screen, any higher and it would be very hard to use.

IMG_0869.jpeg

Back