Can Apple installed wallpaper be deleted?

1706475731776.png

sub ios/macos for "apple".
and yes they can.

View attachment 631001
sub ios/macos for "apple".
and yes they can.

Yea, I did this and came with endless tons of bullshit that had nothing to do with the question. But if you'd like to provide a link I'd be most grateful.

Also I'd like to add, just in case you missed it, APPLE INSTALLED WALLPAPER.

Just so I'm clear to you, I know full well how to delete wallpaper I installed but that's not the question, the queston is about APPLE INSTALLED WALLPAPER

Yea, I did this and came with endless tons of bullshit that had nothing to do with the question. But if you'd like to provide a link I'd be most grateful.

Also I'd like to add, just in case you missed it, APPLE INSTALLED WALLPAPER.
i got answers when i subbed in the correct terms, you can too!
ON WHAT APPLE OS?

They're in purgeable storage in MacOS, so if you're just trying to free up disk space, it won't really save you any space. Do you just not want them to even be an option?

Why do you want to do this? Just ignore them. On the latest macOS, most of them aren't even actually on the system until they're downloaded. I just have a custom wallpaper folder that I've added to the wallpaper settings.

are you trolling? "apple" doesnt tell us what device or os, which have different instructions. learn how to google and you can figure this out on your own...
are you trolling? "apple" doesnt tell us what device or os, which have different instructions. learn how to google and you can figure this out on your own...

Don't bother responding to my threads anymore. You're the one that's trolling.Good bye.

Says absolutely nothing about whether they can be deleted or not. Please read the thread title.
Oh. You're looking for a yes/no responses only?

Then yes. This is BSD. You can use terminal and literally delete the files necessary to operate the OS as you're using it.
Therefore: you can delete anything you want. So for any other future questions regarding the "ability" to delete something in macOS you can keep that in your pocket.

And yeah, with your responses in this thread, you're definitely trolling.

Back