Call of Duty WWII Multiplayer Beta Trailer

monkeymagick

[H]News
Activision just unleashed the trailer for the multiplayer beta of Call of Duty: WW2. The beta will feature 3 maps and an all new game mode called "War." Users who pre-ordered and digital downloaders will get access on August 25th on the PS4 with the Xbox One starting on September 1st. No freaking word on if there will be a PC beta. The game is scheduled for release on November 3rd on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Click for the video.

Be among the first in the world to get hands-on with Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer in the Private Beta, including brand new maps and all-new War Mode experience. Enlist in all five Divisions and watch for new content throughout the Beta.

More blood, more explosions! Less historical accuracy. Think I'll pass and just play COD2.

Does this mean if i wait a little longer that CoD:MW will get released again with an epic multiplayer beta that rocks the house and paves the way for the final release that is also epic and doesn't suffer from lame "HALO" style gameplay nor game-brakingly bad lag compensation and broken hit detection?

HA! sif

Of course there won;t be a pc "demo", these fuckers couldn't give a shit about pc in the slightest. Last i heard it doesn't even have dedicated servers.

Is it just me or this game looks like ass? CoD AW looked better then this.

They are using an engine that's been rebuilt on top of another engine and then patched and then dusted off and patched again... at this point it's core tech is like 13 years old. To the point where I bet some high end phones could run this shit at 1080p if they needed to.

I gave up on CoD a long long time ago, and I think it's hilarious they kept heading into the future with wars/battles, and as soon as BF1 drops and looks gorgeous/sexy/awesome, they just had to go "me to me too!"

They are using an engine that's been rebuilt on top of another engine and then patched and then dusted off and patched again... at this point it's core tech is like 13 years old. To the point where I bet some high end phones could run this shit at 1080p if they needed to.

I gave up on CoD a long long time ago, and I think it's hilarious they kept heading into the future with wars/battles, and as soon as BF1 drops and looks gorgeous/sexy/awesome, they just had to go "me to me too!"
I know this but this game looks like a complete step backwards. It is not even on par with the last release.

Oh yay, another CoD game. It's been at least a month since the last one. :whistle:

I remember playing Medal of Honor for the PS1 back in high school and was blown away with the Dreamworks Saving Private Ryan feels. Everything from the orchestra to the artwork brought that feeling of an epic adventure. This game looks and feels like another generic WW2 game with no soul. Just kill everything that moves. If today's generation of gamers played the original MoH titles or the early CoD games, they'd understand.

If today's generation of gamers played the original MoH titles or the early CoD games, they'd understand.
Yep. CoD4 had so much atmosphere and was different. I love its feel to this day (i'm so over the halo/advanced warfare/space aliens/unrealistic movement type game play). thats why COD4 was so awesome and still is. Lends itself to a more tactical play style and not so much about jumping around like a tool to avoid being hit.

I remember playing Medal of Honor for the PS1 back in high school and was blown away with the Dreamworks Saving Private Ryan feels. Everything from the orchestra to the artwork brought that feeling of an epic adventure. This game looks and feels like another generic WW2 game with no soul. Just kill everything that moves. If today's generation of gamers played the original MoH titles or the early CoD games, they'd understand.

I remember playing MoH (and its expansions) back around 03ish? I was just some kid on a back woods farm playing on my 1.1Ghz Celeron and Geforce 2mx (might've been an MX4000 by then). Dial up was my only source of internet and my only knowlege of hardware/software was what I had or what the local computer store recommended. Loved every minute of it. Still good memories to have.

Now days it feels like everything has stagnated.

Is this the historical WWII game that won't show the Nazi flag or symbol ?

Blood and violence ok , showing historically accurate symbols not ok.

Gotcha.

I have this game Pre-ordered on PC like a idiot but I expect it to be more fun than Battlefield one.

Battlefield one is depressing to play because of the colors ect.. I hope this looks doesn't look like a brown gray sepia black and grey world like the old photos from WWII.

Back