Call of Duty Spectrum Camo DLC Released

Usure

n00b
I'm not sure if it released today, but the highly sought after camo is now available on the XBOX Live Marketplace for 1.99, there are also an assortment of other camos, avatar gear, and uniforms such as an Astronaut Suit that you can run around and wreak havoc with!

I posted this because there were a LOT of people that were paying upwards of 100.00+ for this camo on eBay due to it's exclusivity and I think there are still camos on ebay? I already had the camo, a friend of mine hooked me up, but I also have friends that paid a lot of money for the camo.

Just wanted to help prevent someone overpaying for what they can get for a couple bucks now.

I posted this because there were a LOT of people that were paying upwards of 100.00+ for this camo on eBay due to it's exclusivity and I think there are still camos on ebay? I already had the camo, a friend of mine hooked me up, but I also have friends that paid a lot of money for the camo.

Just wanted to help prevent someone overpaying for what they can get for a couple bucks now.

I dunno, I think paying anything for a camo is overpaying. But different strokes for different folks I suppose. ;)

Who the fuck spends money on a Call of Duty Camo? $100+? What the actual fuck.

I dunno, I think paying anything for a camo is overpaying. But different strokes for different folks I suppose. ;)

I totally agree, I mean, some of them are cool and all, but yeah it's certainly different strokes for different folks. Some of my friends have everything ... all I can think is "Wow, you know you've paid almost 200.00 for Ghosts right!?"

You consider the game is 65.00, season pass is 50.00, all those micro transactions ... have got to be nearing another 60.00, it's bat-ship-crazy!

Who the fuck spends money on a Call of Duty Camo? $100+? What the actual fuck.

Yeah, you should look up Spectrum Camo on eBay and filter it for auctions that have ended, it's insane what some people paid for that Camo!!

Back