Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Takes on Arnie’s Predator?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Is this where Call of Duty meets Predator? In the new DLC slated to be coming to Xbox Live on April 3rd, nothing has been announced directly, just the usual hints and innuendo, all pointing back to Arnold Schwarzenegger’s old predator buddy from the Central American jungle.

The trademark roar and gurgle of the Predator are also heard prominently in the brief video. Another unsubtle hint is the accompanying text, "If it bleeds..."

choppa_zps088c0436.jpg

Problem is the core CoD audience of 12 year olds weren't even a twinkle in dad's eye when predator was a thing.

Problem is the core CoD audience of 12 year olds weren't even a twinkle in dad's eye when predator was a thing.

Most people I play with were definitely around back then. I was. There are a few kids in there, as well as some young 20ish people, but most were 25+ (I'm 38).

Even if it was a lot of kids, I think they'd love to experience Predator styled things. I'm not going to hold it away from them. Let them have fun with it the same as we did (and get scared when there is a woodpecker in the woods when you're out walking... damn.).

No edit. After watching the video, I am excited for this. Looks nice. I really hope the Predator gives a good fight (whoops my ass), much like the movies. It's definitely not easy.

I just ordered the Xbox One version of Ghosts today for $25, too. :) I think I'll be buying this DLC. I really don't like supporting the DLC model, but this one is worth it. At least it's not day one DLC.

Back