Call of Duty Franchise sale on STEAM.

Everything is 50% off. (Except Advanced Warfare of course)
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/cod_franchise_sale

I got the season pass for Ghosts so my friends I play with can stop nagging me about having to play the stock maps only.

We've been having a blast with me hosting a private server on my PC with the AI players set to hardcore. I give the AI team 3 extra players so the humans don't win every game.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a "sale". More like advertising that a milkshake will have slightly less broken glass in it this week only.

This was my favourite.

70im3tu.png

Probably the only thing worth purchasing or MAYBE Modern Warfare2 ?

MW2 would be worth it if 4DeltaOne was still operating so you could play on dedicated servers. The fact that it still normally sells at $20 after 5 years is a joke.

The "50% off" sale actually just puts these games at what their normal price should be in the market at this point... Doesn't Activision realize they would actually make more money from volume if they sold the games for less?

I could not believe what they are still charging for the older COD's.

What did you expect? Activision are money greedy pricks when it comes to Call Of Duty, I've never seen anything above 50% when CoD goes on sale on Steam, however I picked up MW1 and MW2 for $5 on Amazon back then. Even at 50% off its still expensive.

The main reason I won't buy them is due to the continously high prices, even when they're on "sale". The other reasons tend to fall around the fact that the games aren't usually all that interesting for single player gaming.

Back