Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer

I'm all in favor of these.

It keeps the retards who just want to run and gun off of the Red Orchestra 2 server I play on :p

I propose we have a media blackout for CoD the same as the media black outs Ron Paul.

Just pretend that something popular completely doesnt exist in the hopes it just goes away.

As I said in another thread

I didn't realize EA gave Activision the rights to Battlefield 2142's sequel.

:rolleyes:

People are claiming that they're doing something new finally. But it's already been done before. You could also draw comparisons to Halo and Killzone as well.

I propose we have a media blackout for CoD the same as the media black outs Ron Paul.

Just pretend that something popular completely doesnt exist in the hopes it just goes away.

:D

Vive de largo Ron Paul

Looks like alot of stuff blows up.:eek:

Instead of snowmobiles and motorcycles we get horses now.........

I sort of feel the same way.....I'll probably buy it so my nephews can play it at Thanksgiving..........and then moan about it until Christmas.......:D

Relatively mediocre graphics.

Terrible story (from the vibe I'm getting from that trailer).

Uninspired; throw in random shit in there like robots, horses and anime hair.

It looks like it could have potential, but I know how linear CoD is. Put a different name on it, make it a bit more open and let someone else develop it, and it could end up a good game.

But, CoD games have really gotten repetitive, use rehashed old technology and engines, and use a lot of other people's ideas. The first CoD blew me away. Whole game I had the volume high, kicking ass (PC, of course). Then CoD 2... Not so bad, but not as good as 1. Then, MW and others... It got old real quick.

I'm going to pass on this one. My kids will want it, but I still only have about 30 minutes of playtime on CoD Black Ops. Don't want any more.

Wait, was that serious? Who the.. no seriously, what in the hell was that? That was the biggest clusterfuck of "let's steal cool shit from other games and combine it into one" that I have ever seen. It looks like metal gear 4 and battlefield abortion. AND HORSES?!

explosions, cut scenes, more cut scenes, more quicktime.

the winning formula !

Looks like Uncharted, Command and Conquer, and Call of Duty MW had a three way love child...Although Uncharted, and Command & Conquer had a crap load more substance over this.

Holy shit, old graphics engine is old. It appears they can't even take a break long enough from throwing these out the door, to overhaul the graphics engine. I feel sorry for the people working there. I'm sure their talent is being wasted on such a shitty, outdated graphics engine.

Wait, was that serious? Who the.. no seriously, what in the hell was that? That was the biggest clusterfuck of "let's steal cool shit from other games and combine it into one" that I have ever seen. It looks like metal gear 4 and battlefield abortion. AND HORSES?!

Horses?

work.7459145.1.fc-550x550-black.v3.jpg

Looks like Michael Bay shit into a can of Pop-Rocks while riding a horse.:confused:

Holy shit, old graphics engine is old. It appears they can't even take a break long enough from throwing these out the door, to overhaul the graphics engine. I feel sorry for the people working there. I'm sure their talent is being wasted on such a shitty, outdated graphics engine.

Have you had a chance to look at the Diablo 3 graphics yet? I am SHOCKED at how terrible it looks. I swear to god, Kratos in a PS2 to PS3 conversion game looks better then the Diablo 3 models.

Hmm, the thumbnail for the video looks like a city being blown up, the graphics make it look like it's running on the same outdated engine, and the general premise of the game is something that's already been done at least a half dozen times...

Sounds exactly like a CoD game that will sell millions of copies.

I think this looks quite cool, and I cannot wait to see what the sp campaign ends up like.

But that's design and setting. That's something I had in a qbasic text adventure I made decades ago. That's something that should be in any and all games, something interesting to pull you in, promises of answers to your questions.

This will most likely end up a pile of shit that runs at 60 on the 360, barely works on the PC unless you turn sound off entirely (or get a non-Realtek/Creative sound card), chops along at 45 fps tops on the PS3 when you look at your feet, and gets infested by hackers on all platforms, and features level design that makes Wolfenstein 3D stand out from the crowd.

It's also going to kick your puppy and give you jock-itch.

Back