Call of duty 4 beta

I have'nt checked charlieoscardelta.com I did'nt even know there was a first wave. But that site's getting slammed now :(

Yea there was a lotto drawing yesterday. You emailed them your xblive name and answered 3 beta questions and some people got selected. I only got to play one short round of Teamdeathmatch and it looks and plays very nice. Its sorta like COD2 with the kill cam and stuff.

I've been playing it for most of the day on and off. It plays exactly like COD2, from the movements to the art style to the way the guns sound.

It runs very smoothly though and looks great. And they weren't kidding about not being able to see people hiding in the brush... I've been picked ooff quite a few times like that, didn't even see the guy.

I'm kinda pissed I missed this. I didn't get an email or anything that it was going up.

I got in today also. Very fun game and leveling up and completing the challenges becomes addicting.

For those that didn't get in: the ones who got in the beta today were some very lucky few but were not the 1st wave technically. The site crashed at the designated time to give out keys but it didn't work out. So Monday at 12 pm PST they will be doing the 1st wave 1st come 1st serve on the cod website.

WTF?

I'm a member of charlieoscardelta and I checked the boards earlier yesterday and I NEVER saw any of this :(, just my luck.

I've been waiting for beta too and didn't expect anything since they announced the countdown clock and such......what was the point of that if they were gonna have a drawing before?

When they first announced they were doing a public beta on the 360, I went to the site right away. Unfortunately you couldn't even sign up yet, and I'd check every now and then, for the next couple weeks, and it was the same story. Eventually I just got sick of it, and stopped bothering.

If I hear they open it back up again I'll try, but it looks like it's closed right now, but there will be more opportunities.

Back