Buying new mouse: Best Razer?

R35

n00b
I'm keen on buying a new mouse soon, and a Razer one too at that. There are so many different models, I can't decide.

DeathAdder? Abyssus? Lachesis? Other?

Budget: Around $70-$80 [I'm hoping the mice last a long time.]

*Wired preferred.

I vote DeathAdder. It's popular for a reason! I had a Copperhead and a Lachesis but couldn't come to grips with the shape of them. They might be someone else's cup of tea, but I typically prefer Logitech mice and the DeathAdder's buttons were in all the right places for me.

What mouse are you using now?

That looks like a great mouse. How is it for gaming?
Superb gaming mouse!! As others have stated, the Death Adder is good, but I just prefer the shape/feel of the Diamondback.

I vote DeathAdder. It's popular for a reason! I had a Copperhead and a Lachesis but couldn't come to grips with the shape of them. They might be someone else's cup of tea, but I typically prefer Logitech mice and the DeathAdder's buttons were in all the right places for me.

What mouse are you using now?

Currently using a cheap $5 PS/2 mouse. I had an MX518 before, and I loved it, but it broke and now I'm here.

And thanks for the suggestions, I'll also check out that DeathAdder.

deathadder!

although, the copperhead was an awesome mouse when it was released

Check out the Imperator, there's a thread a few threads down on it, I wrote a mini-review of mine which I got yesterday. It's very nice, and growing on me as I get used to it.

I gave my Gen 1 Deathadder to a friend after upgrading to a Lachesis. I haven't used newer Deathadder, but I love Razer mice.

Back