Buy these things. (Mech KB, CPUs, XBOX, Ram, etc. Free stuff too)

Bbq

King of Charts
Buy these things, I dare you

[size=+1]Updates[/size]
7/19: THE AWAKENING
6/30: sold things updated
6/29: sold things updated
6/28: THE CHEAPENING
6/25: updated sold

[size=+2]Input stuff[/size]

ABS M1: Uses the ALPS black switch (tactile, non-clicky). Used. Works perfectly. Somewhat shiny keycaps. comes with original box only. $30

Kinesis Maxim : This is a membrane keyboard. It's fully adjustable, and very ergonomic. It features nkro, allegedly. PS/2, but you can get an adaptor to use it with usb. $30

Rosewill RK-9000RE: Works perfectly. Bought it on Dec. 26, used it for less than 30 hours since. I have magically abrasive hands though, so the keys are shiny. Comes with original box, receipt, keyboard, and both cables.$50

Red PBT keycaps: Same ones as sold by qtan. Less than 5hr on these. No box. $15

Black cherry MX switches: Unsoldered from a working board. I have about a hundred of these. Wanna buy just one ? I can do that too. $0.50 each, $20 for all

Razer Deathadder 3500 : Used it for a while. All the rubber is still on there, but it has a few scratches on it. Not perfect, by any means. Works perfectly though. $25

[size=+2]CPU related stuff[/size]

AMD Athlon MP 2600+ pair. Haven't used these in a few years either, but last time, they worked. Nothing to test it with. I used these together. $5

Intel Pentium 3-s 1.26ghz pair Like the MP's, I haven't used these in years. Intel ARK says it's 1266mhz, 512k cache, 133mhz fsb, 1.45v. $5

Scythe Infinity with 775 mounting A fantastic 775 cooler that I used for a long time. I moved on to LGA1155, though. I have the 775 mounting bits and the 939 ones too, which work on AM2/3 iirc. $10

[size=+2]Consolololo [/size]
modded xbox. It works. It's one of the black xbox elite premium superior ultimate edition overclocked editions, of the Zephyr generation. It's modded with ixtreme 1.6. It's banned. It has a 120gb hard drive. Will come with xbox, the power brick, 2 wireless controllers and the cheap ass Headset. I have no idea what this is worth, so I'm going to say $9,999,999 and if don't think it's worth that, then tell me what you think it's worth and I will sell it to you for that.

Games. All Xbox. No cases (disk only.
GTA 4: $15
NBA 2K9: $5
Gears of war 2: $5
Dead Space: $10

[size=+2]Ram. [/size]

IBM ram . 1gb sticks, made by Samsung, PC-2100R, CL 2.5 Registered. I don't need it, but you do. $15 for the set
Infineon DDR 266 . 512mb, 133mhz, ddr, cl2. I don't even know how little this is worth.

[size=+2]Sold stuff [/size]

[size=-2]Macbook Pro
2006 vintage with:
T7600 2.4ghz core2duo
3gb ddr2 (Maxed out, like a boss)
ATI X1600 (No nVidia problems here)
120gb hdd
superdrive
OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (Will come with the original Tiger install disks)
15" 1440x900 display
90w power brick

It's a great machine. The battery holds about 2-2.5 hours, and it's very fast, even with such meager specs. It has an X1600 in it, so it doesn't have the 8600gt problems that all mbp's after this one had. It isn't flawless, though: The screen has a few dark spots on it, the keyboard has some wear, and the casing is not all that pretty (has a few dents and deformed areas). It also has an issue where it may not want to boot or reboot depending on what it feels like, but when it's running, it's absolutely flawless. The boot / reboot issue is probably something to do with the power brick, which I'm including, but I don't have a spare to test it out with. The person I bought this from had none of the power issues at all though, and that's the only thing that has changed since I bought it. Sold as-is. This would make a perfect desktop, college machine, starbucks conversation starter, etc. Pictures are available here if you're interested: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tjeoax

G.Skill F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ : It's a 2x2gb kit by G.Skill. It's got a bling blue and silver heatspreader, and it works perfectly. 5-5-5-15 timings, 1.8-1.9v. I have 2 kits. all gone. I have the original box and the sweet case badge for both sets.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ socket 939. CCBWE 0543SPMW. Last time I used it, it worked. I don't have anything to test it with, though. Might have a heatsink for this, too sold

Kingston KVR400X64C3A/512 . In other words, 1x512mb, PC-3200 (ddr400), Cas3, 2.6V. I have 2. $5 each

Heatware: death.by.bbq (38-0-0)
Prices don't include shipping. All items ship from Vancouver, Canada
If you're in Canada, you're gonna get a good deal on shipping. If you're in America, we'll talk. If you're outside America, it's probably not worth it.
Payment: Paypal or MO.
[/size]
Trades: Tell me what you have. No console games.

Last edited:
bump for a cool dude... someone buy the keyboard(s) and related items, or else I'll give in :(

Can you PM me with more info on the modded Xbox? what can this modded xbox do that regular xboxes can't? Looking for something to loaded emulators and roms on...

Can you PM me with more info on the modded Xbox? what can this modded xbox do that regular xboxes can't? Looking for something to loaded emulators and roms on...

This was my old 360 (I sold it to bbq), it's running iXtreme 1.6 with the activation disc-other than that it is completely unmodified. It will run backups just fine and the firmware can be updated as well (1.6 is a few years old now).

Back