BTC Down Trend Done?

blade52x

2[H]4U
Excuse my terrible English in the title...

What do you guys think we are going to see from here on out? I'm expecting sideways movement around the $500 (+/- $100) for a little while. Though if BTC price somehow manages to break $650 soon, it might not drop back down sub-$500 for quite time.

I wasn't expecting this recent rise, so now I'm reevaluating buying positions. I'm glad I picked some up at $350 put I wish I had picked up a lot more when I did. Now I'm thinking $400 is going to be a definite long term buy if it pulls back again.

BTCtrend.png

Last edited:
I don't put weight into fib fans, but in terms of the clear downtrend, yes, it's broken to the upside.

its going to come back up again, but I hope it takes awhile so can get some $ in the bank and some coins traded towards them to do a proper cash out this time, last time I sold was 10 coins at $75 a pop, not long after they shot to that $1k+ and of course our asics were a bit over 6 months before we got them in hand which made them basically break even profit wise :(

I'm still cashing out daily... there will be a chunk of backtracking. $500 is honestly where it belongs. I don't like rapid climbs. Steady/slow climbs and I'll be happy

I'm just glad to see it out of the $400 hell it was in for a long time. I held about 2 BTC when it was around $700 in January and regretted it.

Back