Broken HP x600, what should I do?

sum ASM required

Limp Gawd
So I have an x600 thats fucked. The fan on it failed now and consequently so did the rest of the card. Its out of a HP machine, but its an asus card. the computer isn't under warranty anymore, what should I do? RMA it to asus?

Any help would be appreciated.

you might be able to rma it to asus (check their website for support issues), or if you've got some extra cash and want to make it cool better you coudl pickup an aftermarket cooler that fits on an asus x600

Lsv said:
you might be able to rma it to asus (check their website for support issues), or if you've got some extra cash and want to make it cool better you coudl pickup an aftermarket cooler that fits on an asus x600

I think his whole card is fried now. If "The fan on it failed now and consequently so did the rest of the card" means what I think it mean, then the whole card is fried. I think his fan broke, and when he found out, it was to late and the card overheated itself and fried. If you can RMA, then that would be the best choice if not, well you will have to get a new card. X600's are like 70-90 these days, pretty cheap.

Back