Break FS/T board into sub-boards?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but can we break the FS/T board into categories? One for CPUs and motherboards, one for video and sound, one for RAM and hard drives, etc.

that sounds like too much work to sort through all of that. plus then when you want to sell all that stuff, you'd have to make 300 different threads

i have a question tho. how bout a quick reply?

That would get totally confusing to all concerned. The biggest conplaint we have been getting is that there is already too many catagories and I don't think adding more will help the situation :) .

The quick reply has been brought up and shot down. Ain't gonna happen ;)

bah, you should implement it

its one less click people have to do

I don't think the one extra click will hurt anyone and there is a 30 second limit between the post times, so whats the real point of having it?

xtop said:
bah, you should implement it

its one less click people have to do

oh, i wasn't even aware of the time limit before posts. guess i dont post enough to hit that

ok, that works for me. thanks

MajorDomo said:
I don't think the one extra click will hurt anyone and there is a 30 second limit between the post times, so whats the real point of having it?
Because it is just covienant. It's one of those things you can't prove by numbers and such, but you definatley enjoy it when it happens :D

Back