Bottlenext Entropy Mac Pro like Cylindrical Case

I liked the Dune Case a lot more than this one…

I see thermal issues; this chassis has the backside of the GPU practically right up on the CPU HSF, and with the limited clearance for same that is going to leave a Noctua NH-L9i sandwiched in there…

I think on kickstarter they plan to price it around 100 euros. If it's that price, I might give it a try. anything higher and NOPE.

This is a much larger case than the Mac Pro.

I would like to see some sharper angles on the bevelled edges.

It seems like the airflow is very limited. There are no exhaust holes on the top, all air must escape through that small slit. Also it doesn't fit full size graphics cards. What I like is the AIO support which is uncommon in those Mac-like cases. But I have to agree with Boil that the Dune case was way more appealing technically and visually than this one.

From their site:
Specifications:
Motherboard

Mini-itx 170x170mm
Socket 2011-v3 mini- itx can only be watercooled.

FAQ:
Q: Can “ALL IN ONE” water coolers fit?
A: The Cryorig X31 fits and the Cooler Master Seidon V2

It seems like the airflow is very limited. There are no exhaust holes on the top, all air must escape through that small slit. Also it doesn't fit full size graphics cards. What I like is the AIO support which is uncommon in those Mac-like cases. But I have to agree with Boil that the Dune case was way more appealing technically and visually than this one.

The top is the intake in this case. But yeah, that opening seems to be too small. Im also not sure where are the exhaust openings in the bottom.

Last edited:
Back