Bonzanego?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know what happened to him? He makes fangrills and such (bonzaimods.com, great work) but for some reason he hasn't been online for over a month and he hasnt responded to my emails or anything. Ive become decent friends with him, and I talked to him on a daily basis.

I ordered something but hadnt paid for it yet, but he has been... gone.

Anyone know anyhting?

wow i guess i should have read the forum before posting what i did just a minute ago..

i have no idea where bonz is.. he was a good online friend of mine and now he's just tottally MIA.. some pretty upset customers..

(7\) said:
wow i guess i should have read the forum before posting what i did just a minute ago..

i have no idea where bonz is.. he was a good online friend of mine and now he's just tottally MIA.. some pretty upset customers..

My thoughts exactly... did something happen to him? Like... he sick/dead/in a coma? Anyone know?

i was hoping someone knew him in real life... he did post that thing about a "internet outage" which seemed a little strange to me.. and right after he was gone gone gone.. really odd.. he never struck me as the type of guy to run off with a few dollars of peoples money.. so one would have to assume he's got some kind of problem or issue.

i was wondeirng that too, he had a mod going but just nothing :( hope nothing happened to him! :(

Internet Outtage Supreme! - Posted At Oct 24 2005 15:12:52
I am back online after an over 2 week internet outtage! Pics and updates ahoy! I will be spending the next several hours getting caught back up so fire off your questions and emails.
From his website....

heh the dude makes his living online... if that's the case i have eleventy billion aol cd's and a modem i'll gladly give him :p

Back