blurry text after playing games

bcham

Limp Gawd
just got a new 8800gt .but after playing any game ,and quiting to desk top all my icons and text is blurry.for arround 20 secs then it clears up,.any ideas whats causing this.my temp are 48 idle.60 under load.i tried the card with differen drivers,and different pc its just the same,

my refresh rate is at 60 on my 1680x1050 monitor.if i press auto on the monitor it sorts it,but the point is i shouldnt have to.

sounds to me almost like your monitor is just resetting itself, and it goes back to normal when your monitor does auto adjust.

Try quitting a game and autoadjusting your monitor immediately when it exits and see if that gets rid of the blurring (just to test if the monitor is the culprit)

yea if i pressauto on my monitor it becomes clear,but with my last graphics card it was fine always.

Yeah sounds like a refresh rate/resolution issue (LCDs are blurry in their non-native settings). Not really sure why it would be doing that, but hitting the button/waiting 20sec doesn't seem all that bad.

If you tried it in another PC and reinstalled/updated your drivers I'm really not sure what else to do :confused:

Just pick the same refresh rate and resolution in the game, that will probably fix it and make alt tabbing faster too.

Back