Bloons Tower Defense 4

sweet - thanks for the link. spent way too much time on this last night

love the new towers and the leveling up idea is cool. so far i am on level 22 but want to get to 30 to see what the super monkey upgrade is.

Just hit lvl 63. I just do the easy map over and over again trying out new tower combinations. The best so far is using only the basic monkey with full upgrades and some splatter glue. Made it all the way to round 89.

Bloons 4 is a more in depth game but it's got those buyable upgrades that make me mad. The 3rd version of the game is simpler but I like it more.

Agreed. I have wasted, probably days now, at work playing this game. There -used- to be a little glitch in the game though to where you can get all the premium stuff for free. All you had to do was click just righttttt on the edge of the premium stuff you wanted, and it would register it as 'bought' instead of taking you to the info page to buy it.

I just tried it now and it seems they got around to fixing it. What a shame. :]

Are there any other good tower defense type games like this that are good? Just wondering.

This BTD4 is pretty damn fun. It has fairly limited maps though. I cant see to get past level 73ish on hard. That shit just gets so insane, the screen even starts going slow...........but I cant pass the damn thing on any map!

anyone have a clue on how to beat map 5? I cannot figure out a good strategy, as all my current tactics rely on easier map designs.

Nevermind, I beat it by putting massive catipult turrets on the end of the loop and missles/glue in the center

Last edited:
holy shit, the fourth one is out? this is awesome - can't wait to spend more endless hours on this game.

as long as i stick to medium i like this game

Ya been playing in hard mode with expert maps and it get ridiculous after about 40 rounds, they will just send a flood that with no matter what kind of a set up you have they all just get bye.

I guess easy really does mean easy this time around lol. Lagfest!

bloons4easy.jpg

There be an expansion for this game too now. Just go to the normal site and the link is at the bottom of the game.

Back