Bloodborne - The Old Hunters (DLC)

Bosses enhanced think I'll skip it and wait for Dark Souls 3 =)
Just wasn't blown away by Bloodborne

uCs4dPj.jpg

ZCvtRlV.jpg

LCrfIcc.jpg

BTW, rumor is Bloodborne 2 is already in development.
A post from the official twitter account mentioned it, which they removed quite quickly. Probably Holiday 2016 with Dark Souls coming in Spring.

Last edited:
I'm in. Will probably just start all over as playing the previous Souls game DLC's on NG+ has been torture.

BTW, rumor is Bloodborne 2 is already in development.
A post from the official twitter account mentioned it, which they removed quite quickly. Probably Holiday 2016 with Dark Souls coming in Spring.

they're getting to the point where people will start to get tired or burnt out from Souls games...a game every year might be too much of a good thing...if Bloodborne 2 comes out that quickly then they really need to slow down

they're getting to the point where people will start to get tired or burnt out from Souls games...a game every year might be too much of a good thing...if Bloodborne 2 comes out that quickly then they really need to slow down

They sure are putting a lot of developers to shame with their successful 2 AAA titles a year thing they got going on right now though. Myazaki already said hes taking "souls" in a different direction after DS3, BB2 might benefit from those changes/ideas, so I'm not too worried about burnout. They seem to know what they're doing at the moment.
Plus, I'm only speculating the release timing. It could very well come out in Spring 2017, like BB that was delayed a few months.

I used to never worry about burnout...and then yearly releases started ruining my favorite franchises. They're a long way from that level of over saturation, but all it takes are a few unhappy board members or a missed quarterly goal. The next thing you know they're going the way of EA and Ubi.

Bosses enhanced think I'll skip it and wait for Dark Souls 3 =)
Just wasn't blown away by Bloodborne

Thank god Im not the only one that didn't think Bloodborne was gods give to Dark souls fans. More than anything I just hated the combat. I thought Dark Souls 2 old school strategy felt near perfect. Bloodborne felt all wrong. I still havent gotten past the first couple areas. Really looking forward to Dark Souls 3.

purchased the Old Hunters DLC!...on the receipt it says it's set to unlock on Monday evening at 9:00 PM...also purchased 1 month PS+ membership for $9.99, that way I can also play the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta...can't wait!

review embargo has lifted and Old Hunters is getting excellent reviews across the board...I hear the bosses are really difficult...looks like $19.99 well spent for 12+ hours of additional content...can't wait to play tonight at midnight!

GamesRadar review
http://www.gamesradar.com/bloodborne-old-hunters-dlc-review/

Hardcore Gamer review
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/11/23/review-bloodborne-the-old-hunters/178825/

Gamespot review
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/bloodborne-the-old-hunters-review/1900-6416316/

Last edited:
Watched the entire Gamespot review looks good the circular Saw blade weapon and the sword after it are amazing.

Back