Block fan in GTX 1070 FE

elgardo

n00b
I'm locking for a GTX1070 or 1070TI Founder edition. It will possibile to add with some software the "0db" Feature as Asus rog strix or EVGA FTW? I'm scary about my sleep quality when it Will be in idle mode during the night.

I'm locking for a GTX1070 or 1070TI Founder edition. It will possibile to add with some software the "0db" Feature as Asus rog strix or EVGA FTW? I'm scary about my sleep quality when it Will be in idle mode during the night.

Your spelling is so atrocious that I'm hesitant to respond.

But... yes. Yes you can. However I wouldn't recommend it with a founders edition as they're meant to generate their own air flow. I'd just crank the rpm down.

It should just fine for the most part as is, but you can use something like MSI Afterburner to tweak fan curves further.

You could always just turn your PC off at night.

If it's not actually doing anything, the founder's edition fan isn't even audible. At least, the one on my 1080 wasn't.

I'd just put the system to sleep, though, or turn it off.

Make sure you do not have Max power set in Nvidia control panel. This will prevent the card from idling correctly. Second use a custom fan profile in AfterBurner....

Make sure you do not have Max power set in Nvidia control panel. This will prevent the card from idling correctly. Second use a custom fan profile in AfterBurner....

We'll see how this goes.

I'm predicting someone from LinusTechTips tells them they need to modify the bios and then they end up bricking the card.

Right Armenius?

In fact. Maybe that's why they haven't posted an update :D

Back