Blizzard has the worse forums EVER for WoW

obs

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm not even talking about the people on the forums (although that is debatable), but I have never seen forums go down so much. Well more specifically the login server. They go down at least 4 times per day while I am at work. Many times they have been down the whole day. Even the extremely limited search function usually doesn't work. Oh, and don't expect them to actually save your login. I have to login everytime I come (assuming the login server works). The thing is, this has been going on for over a month now. They need to hire a new webmaster.

Indeed, they need vBulletin in a bad, bad way, I only wonder if their forums are so large that vBulletin couldn't handle it well enough? The other problem would be syncing up the character servers and the forums so you can log in with the same account, as you can now. That would be a very complicated DB conversion, and I know for a fact that the password wouldn't work because of the system vBulletin uses to secure the password, unless of course they were able to work hand in hand with the developers of vBulletin.

/shrug

Back