black siberia v2 headset $39.99 + FS

Jimi_Shuffler

[H]ard|Gawd
black siberia v2 headset $39.99 + 4.99 shipping @ 1saleaday

it is brand new and has both mic and headphone jacks. they are at least $80 regular price.

I've ordered a couple of times there and it seems that the time it takes for them to ship/process the order varies (my first order took longer to process, whilst my 2nd order was shorter)

EDIT: mod could you please change thread title price to "$45" shipped? thank you

Last edited:
I've ordered plenty of things from that site, all having arrived safely. Granted, they are not te fastest place with their processing time; ts taken ~5/6 days just to be shipped out before.

As for the headset, looks nice and to be a great deal. I might consider it... Thanks OP
Anyone know about these and noise cancellation?

I've ordered plenty of things from that site, all having arrived safely. Granted, they are not te fastest place with their processing time; ts taken ~5/6 days just to be shipped out before.

As for the headset, looks nice and to be a great deal. I might consider it... Thanks OP
Anyone know about these and noise cancellation?

I haven't owned too many headsets, so I cannot speak for noise cancellation. But I do own the white version of this same one, I currently use onboard sound and I have no experience with an external sound card, but the headset is doing wonderful for me and it is very very comfortable (even when I'm gaming 3-5 hours straight)

I haven't owned too many headsets, so I cannot speak for noise cancellation. But I do own the white version of this same one, I currently use onboard sound and I have no experience with an external sound card, but the headset is doing wonderful for me and it is very very comfortable (even when I'm gaming 3-5 hours straight)

+1 on the comfort level.

I bit especially since it comes with the audio mixer which is normally $39.99 on its own and allows connection with XBox, PS3, and PC/Mac.

any PS3 guys know if I can use these If I have the PS3 routed through my receiver?

well I bit on one. Hope I can get it to work right otherwise I'll be selling em here soon :)

Just wanted to toss a beware out there for people who buy from saleaday. There are tons of people saying that they ordered stuff back in early feb and it hasn't shipped yet. From what I read, it can take months to ship sometimes.

Just wanted to toss a beware out there for people who buy from saleaday. There are tons of people saying that they ordered stuff back in early feb and it hasn't shipped yet. From what I read, it can take months to ship sometimes.

I've bought from them several times. More like a few weeks not months.

mine took from a few days to several days.

So what do you guys think about this headset? I've never used a headset before and don't currently have a mic. I figured I could use this for late night gaming and for a mic in BF3. Shoot if you guys think they are good maybe I'll even game with them during the day instead of normal speakers?

So what do you guys think about this headset? I've never used a headset before and don't currently have a mic. I figured I could use this for late night gaming and for a mic in BF3. Shoot if you guys think they are good maybe I'll even game with them during the day instead of normal speakers?

I own the white version of this headset, it is very comfortably and for the price its at it's a good deal, the offer expires in about an hour.

I bit. I can't find a horrible review. And steelseries to me makes good shit. I love my mouse pad.

For the price, I'm not at all upset or surprised that it has not shipped yet. I didn't buy it out of immediate necessity, hope you didn't either.

I was hoping to have mine before a lan that I'm going to on the 17th, but I knew onrsaleaday is a slow shipper.
Last time I ordered something from them it took 15 days to get to me.

Mine finally shipped today. They use ups basic, which gets delivered by the PO... Depending on where they ship from people could start getting them soon.

Same here- I ordered a week ago today and it shipped :)

EDIT- cant see where it shipped from- hopefully it wont take 7 days to get here.

Last edited:
Mine shipped from Florida via UPS and should arrive Monday. :)

Some nice Logitech Remotes today but they were sold out before I even got the email :(

This is so cool! We ordered something that shipped! Was not expecting that! Even came with a tracking number! Technology these days!

I received mine today. Just trying them out. The sound is really good, and it has a USB sound card designed to handle your voice com, while your game sound comes through your normal sound card. I hear a little bit of white noise when I have them on and there is no sound(waiting for LoL to find a match)

It has adjustment for both game and voice on the controller, as well as an on/off for the mic. Just trying the voice out through steam chat it comes through very well. The person that I was talking with said it was the clearest mic that he has heard. It adjusts into position very well, and stays in place.

I really like them. The wife does too, I'm glad I ordered 2 sets.. I had a strange feeling she was going to try to steal these from me.

I got mine in today, and i can honestly say I am very pleased. They arn't quite as clear as my Sony 7506s because there is a little air room between the speaker and my ear, but damn is there some nice clear deep/high bass coming from these. Also, they are VERY comfortable, I have small ears so I enjoy headphones that cover them, and they do it perfectly. I was really surprised to literally feel the bass on my neck. It's kind of a cool feeling. I found that the self-adjusting mechanism at the top is quite genius and works great, they really are tight on my head (something the 7506s don't do, if i start headbanging, they fall off... ) but still keeping a great degree of comfort. And it seems there is every accessory needed to be compatable with all setups, very impressive they include all of it.

Also everything above my post by Bosom is good info too, I haven't tested the Mic, thanks for the report.

I got mine a couple days ago ... I get a horrible buzz that gets worse when I scroll the wheel of my mouse or type or interact with the computer at all. It may just be my system, but I'm probably going to go for a replacement set just in case ... these things have reviews from sites and users that just shout that I have a problem outside of the norm.

I got mine a couple days ago ... I get a horrible buzz that gets worse when I scroll the wheel of my mouse or type or interact with the computer at all. It may just be my system, but I'm probably going to go for a replacement set just in case ... these things have reviews from sites and users that just shout that I have a problem outside of the norm.

I've noticed the noise too, but I only wear them while gaming and as long as there is sound coming through them, there is no noise, so that's good enough for me. I have my Grado set for music and movies. :cool:

FWIW, I believe the noise is due to the USB soundcard, not your computer. If I plug the audio connector to my audio amplifier I still have noise as long as the headset's USB is connected to the computer.

Also, I had issues with the drivers. I would only get mono sound, and the application would frequently crash. I uninstalled those and all is good. Useless software imo.

I have never, and don't think i will ever, use USB audio in any way.

If you don't want the noise don't use the console usb voice thing. They should of added a regular extension cable for this if you don't use it. Luckily I can plug headset/mic into the side of my keyboard.

They should of added a regular extension cable for this if you don't use it.

This. I'm going to look into getting an extension cable as well as one of those switches that lets me switch between headset and speakers (used to have one from Radioshack but think I gave it away)

I ordered mine a week ago from the same sale (only on eBay). It shipped the next day. I should have it Monday.

Got mine yesterday. It was the PS3 version compatible with PC/MAC, 360, & PS3. I plugged it in using the USB audio mixer and it sounds great. They sound great in BF3...sounds are alot more detailed then with my logitech X-530 speakers. Music isn't quite as good as the speakers, but I got these for gaming anyway.

Was going to purchase an Asus Xonar DG, but I don't think I really need to now =)

Back