Black Friday - what did you get?

Full blown AIDS. At least that's what I assume congestion, coughing, and mild headache are the symptoms of.

Skyrim LE on steam
Yeah... BF sales weren't very good this year for me. Hopefully, like other posters, tomorrow will bring better deals.

Intel Core i7-4770K for $290... Down to the last few parts for the new build, that was the only one that had a quasi-sale. I wanted the non-K but that never went on sale. Oh well! :)

S4 for $0.00 plus a $50 giftcard back from best buy by signing up for a promo back early in the year

I got a whole bunch of craftsman tools. Will be replacing about 15 partial sets that I bought years. ago.

Got my kids a Walmart trampoline forvabout $115 less an a bunch of random gifts for family. Walmart was insane but I snuck in line at automotive and got out quick. Wish I had money like some of you but I am putting apps in the state wish me luck. The jobs pay really good

For my Uncle I got a Samsung Sound Bar he was eye balling at Costco the other week for ~$280, but was on sale at Tiger for $140 after the -$30 V.ME

For my Parents I got them both 32-inch Samsung TVs that were on sale at Kmart for $150 a pop

For myself I managed to get a ZXR for $150... but I already have a Titanium HD which makes me feel as if I was struck with the impulse bug. What on Earth am I going to do with two sound cards? I may just toss up the HD here on HardForum :-/

I almost managed to score a Blue Yeti for $11. Oh well...

Was at family whole week so impulse bought one thing, a $250 7970 at TigerDirect. Now I'm curious what I even need it for :(.

got an insignia 40inch 1080P led at bestbuy for 169.99..... i dont know what to do with it now though cuzz I have a 50inch bravia in my room and a 60 inch plasma in the livingroom... I just stumbled into a pile of them all the way in the corner of the store. I made my brother and my wifes best friend buy one to.

Not much really. Through the deals on offer I ordered:

Samsung EVO 840 500 GB SSD
Logitech G510s Keyboard
Injustice Gods Among Us
Need for Speed Rivals
Enslaved Odyssey to the West

For my Parents I got them both 32-inch Samsung TVs that were on sale at Kmart for $150 a pop

For myself I managed to get a ZXR for $150... but I already have a Titanium HD which makes me feel as if I was struck with the impulse bug. What on Earth am I going to do with two sound cards? I may just toss up the HD here on HardForum :-/

I almost managed to score a Blue Yeti for $11. Oh well...

I wish I had actually looked at the cheap TV deals this year..The 'rents would be blown away to move into the HD era lol!...

AS for the soundcard issue, sell the HD..I wouldn't have spent what you did on the ZXR, but the Z is a kick ass card, I paid $80 for my OEM new from MC and I LOVE IT! The software is loads better then anything for the old cards, that's for sure!

Was at family whole week so impulse bought one thing, a $250 7970 at TigerDirect. Now I'm curious what I even need it for :(.

If you don't need it, and are on the fence about keeping it, I would sit on it for a week or so and then flip it on the FS/FT forums or eBay..They are being snapped up all across the 'net by the LiteCoin miners..New 7950's are going for close to what a R9 290 costs new!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just ordered an FX 8320 for $129.99- $20= $109.99 from Tiger Direct to pair with an HD7850 I got for $99 from the Egg last week. Figured instead of buying an anemic console with over priced software, I'd turn my htpc into a living room steam machine that can play all of the same games, except console exclusives of course, with better or the same graphics/fps.

I got that Frys mobo+pentium proc deal for $55, a couple games of steam and some bike tires. Not that exiting of a black friday.

If you don't need it, and are on the fence about keeping it, I would sit on it for a week or so and then flip it on the FS/FT forums or eBay..They are being snapped up all across the 'net by the LiteCoin miners..New 7950's are going for close to what a R9 290 costs new!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for pointer, I think i will test it out (tried it last night and the improvement over highly overclocked 660 Ti actually shocked me, didn't think it would be that much). Will also try this LiteCoin thing too, I only knew about BitCoins and they pretty much said that the large investors have taken over that market. If I don't like it after a week, its good to know I can flip it for even more than I paid :).

I ended up getting a 15 gal stainless steel megapot 1.2 brew kettle that came with a free wort chiller! yay!

Snagged a couple of Toshiba 1TB, USB 3.0 external drives (2.5") for $54 a piece.
Other than that.. nothing else caught my eye

Two pairs of NB shoes - $27 and $40 shipped.
G.Skill TridentX 2x4Gb 2400 ddr3 kit - $64.99
Gigabyte EP45T-USB3P + Q9550 + True Ultra + 150gb raptor - $220
Samsung 840 evo 500Gb - $259.99 shipped

I just built the computer in my signature with a bunch of "pre-Black Friday" deals (mainly Amazon and Newegg).
On or about last Friday i got Far Cry 3, Bioshock Inifinite, L4D2, and Battlefield 4. I had just gotten a humble bundle which inludes all the FEAR games, some Mortal Kombat, Lord of the Rings, Batman and others. I have been playing TF2 exclusively as I was on a Macbook Pro which could, really, barely run that.

Beyond that, I got etirely too many pairs of socks (seriously, I bought 24 pairs of socks) on Black Friday.

Sweater from Banana Republic @ $60 - Picked it up in 10mins...then waited on line an hour to pay for it. smh.

Back