BioShock Infinite

I recently beat bioshock 2 and now thinking of replaying infinite.

And omg that trailer is amazing!

2K is teasing something BioShock related

BioShock publisher 2K Games appears to be teasing a new BioShock project according to an image tweeted by the publisher today..."Oooo, what COULD this mean?!" the publisher coyly stated of the following image of a woman showcasing an apple in an ad for "Eve's Garden at Poseidon Plaza," a familiar locale to those who've explored Rapture...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-24-2k-is-teasing-something-bioshock-related

Does anyone have a solution to the performance issues when loading into a new zone? I was thinking of replaying this game on 1999 Mode but there is some serious frame drops or stutter throughout zones now, I don't remember having this issue back when I played it years ago.

2K is teasing something BioShock related

BioShock publisher 2K Games appears to be teasing a new BioShock project according to an image tweeted by the publisher today..."Oooo, what COULD this mean?!" the publisher coyly stated of the following image of a woman showcasing an apple in an ad for "Eve's Garden at Poseidon Plaza," a familiar locale to those who've explored Rapture...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-24-2k-is-teasing-something-bioshock-related

I haven't even finished BS Infinite Ken Levine will make another game.....the setting is what made Bioshcok original so good when it went up in the clouds people were kinda displaced and didn't know what to think of it.

I haven't even finished BS Infinite Ken Levine will make another game.....the setting is what made Bioshcok original so good when it went up in the clouds people were kinda displaced and didn't know what to think of it.

People needed to play all the DLCs as well to really get the full picture.

Creating a new Bioshock game... a tall order.

When I was fighting a Big Daddy I was that was cool but when I started fighting those Mechanical George Washingtons I was like WTF.

People needed to play all the DLCs as well to really get the full picture.

Creating a new Bioshock game... a tall order.

I played all the DLCs except CitC but it's not story related so doesn't matter. But yea playing B@S and B@S2 definitely worth it for Bioshock fans. Though I still don't remember how
Booker was talking to Elizabeth in B@S2 since he died in B@S1.

I need to replay everything honestly, just wish I could fix the performance issue, tried every tweak guide out there any nothing has fixed it. I might have to contact the devs and see if they have a solution.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Ken Levine making a new game is great news even if it's something different than Bioshock, which would be fine by me.

I should have bought a few of the limited edition vigor bottles before the shop closed up.

Does anyone have a solution to the performance issues when loading into a new zone? I was thinking of replaying this game on 1999 Mode but there is some serious frame drops or stutter throughout zones now, I don't remember having this issue back when I played it years ago.

I just finished the Remastered Bioshocks, so I wanted to replay Infinite in 4K and I've run into this same issue. Likewise, I don't recall the stuttering either, so I'm at a loss. However, Infinite looks absolutely gorgeous in 4K so I'm pretty happy otherwise.

I just finished the Remastered Bioshocks, so I wanted to replay Infinite in 4K and I've run into this same issue. Likewise, I don't recall the stuttering either, so I'm at a loss. However, Infinite looks absolutely gorgeous in 4K so I'm pretty happy otherwise.
Yea it's annoying I put off playing it until I find a solution. Maybe I'll have a 4k display as well when I get a fix ;)

Installing again since Bioshock 4 was announced I never finished the game 2013

Let me know if you have any performance issues entering new zones. Last year I tried playing and had issues, but I do want to replay the game again. I assume it was some sort of performance issue with the spring creators update last year and it might be fixed now.

Back