Bioshock $1.99 at Games For Windows

tayunz

[H]ard DCoTM October 2018
I know most of you guys are steam guys, but Games For Windows is cool if you have an Xbox because some games have achievements and you can see you Xbox Live friends on there.

Bioshock is $1.99 at Games For Windows Marketplace. Seems like a decent deal if you haven't played it.

Also Bishock 2 is $9.99
Not a super deal, but Bioshock 2 has achievements so it will add to your gamerscore if you're into that sort of thing.

Bioshock 2 at $10 could be worth it for the Minerva DLC (separate), which I've read is really good.

Can it be added to Steam?
No. But, for $2 is it really that big of a concern? The games for windows client is supposed to get a huge re-vamp in the near future and probably become more steam like. In its current state I haven't had any major problems with it, although I've only used it for Batman AA.

Great deal on one of the best games from the past decade. Bioshock 2 wasn't nearly as good, but probably worth $10.

any game connected to Games for Windows is a fucking hassle... I already have this on my Steam account. got it for $5 maybe a year ago or so.

Yeah Batman AA GOTY for $11.99.

I think everyone hates GFW (or is pro Steam), but it's definitely improving.
Steam definitely has a lot of advantages over GFWL, but no one wants a monopoly and Microsoft is probably the one digital distributor that can challenge steam. Hopefully they will improve their user experience and library in the near future.

until gfwl pulls the plug like ms did with their music store and leaves you stranded w/ no way to use your media:/

until gfwl pulls the plug like ms did with their music store and leaves you stranded w/ no way to use your media:/

what are you talking about?

ive been buying, as well as subscribing to zune marketplace for 3 years now.

$2 can't be beat. I don't care if it's not steam. Thanks OP. Not sure why I have to make a 360 account. bleh. Oh well. Sooner or later I'll end up with this extra garbage. Might as well do it with a $2 deal.

Steam definitely has a lot of advantages over GFWL, but no one wants a monopoly and Microsoft is probably the one digital distributor that can challenge steam. Hopefully they will improve their user experience and library in the near future.

Ironic that we're looking to MS to break a monopoly.

If MS creates a client that works as well as Steam AND they have deals like this regularly, I'd install it. That said, their library, at this point in time, isn't worth it for me. They need to find a way to expand to have more games.

fyi after u get the game you dont have to run the gfwl client to play there games.

Back