BFG Customer Service rocks

obs

Supreme [H]ardness
I've always heard that BFG customer service was great but this time I experienced it first hand. To make a long story short, I had artifacting problems with my 5900NU 128MB and they replaced it with the a 5950U 256MB which I got the same week I sent them my card. However, due to the great deal on the BFG 6800GT OC from Outpost.com, I will be selling the 5950U on ebay since it still sells for about $230-$250.

Also, the tech support people I talked to the three times I called actually knew about video cards and games which was great. Most usually have no clue about anything that isn't on their checklist. I usually didn't have to wait on hold for more than 5 minutes, and since most of my calls were at night, the 24/7 tech support was great. Anyways, BFG just got a customer for life.

That's awesome... I also own a 5900NU, I'm very satisfied with it. I wish it had artifacting problems so I could get it replaces, hehe...

Good to hear I have had 3 instances where I have called tech support, and nothing but great stuff from BFG. I have owned 3 of their cards and my friends all have them as well

Back