BFG 6800GT @ BestBuy

andocser

Weaksauce
Well, the day is winding down and it appears BB won't be shipping my 6800GT early like I was hoping. Also, they have not been able to give me an idea of when they actually expect to ship them. (at this point, I think everyone is still being told the 6th) I'm wondering if anyone else that has a pre-order in with them has any idea what the actual ship date is going to be for these cards. Thanks.

andocser said:
Well, the day is winding down and it appears BB won't be shipping my 6800GT early like I was hoping. Also, they have not been able to give me an idea of when they actually expect to ship them. (at this point, I think everyone is still being told the 6th) I'm wondering if anyone else that has a pre-order in with them has any idea what the actual ship date is going to be for these cards. Thanks.

looks like its gonna be the 6th :/

Perhaps you should put "not yet" or "maybe not on time" at the end of your thread title instead of disappointing people.

Order your cards from EVGA.COM right now with overnight shipping or two day shipping it will be here friday or saturday guarunteed.

Plus you get farcry free with it

Headbust said:
Order your cards from EVGA.COM right now with overnight shipping or two day shipping it will be here friday or saturday guarunteed.

Plus you get farcry free with it

Yes but it wasn't $300 like the BB card was. If you really think 1-2 more weeks of having a 6800gt is worth $100, then I got some stuff to sell ya :).

jeez...sorry not everyone in the world got in on the $299 best buy deal :rolleyes:

andocser said:

I recieved an email today from BB telling me my order will ship tomorrow [BFG 6800U].

Badger_sly said:
Perhaps you should put "not yet" or "maybe not on time" at the end of your thread title instead of disappointing people.

Unless he changed the subject, I dont see how he said anything wrong. Perhaps you shouldnt get too excited over "BFG 6800GT @ BestBuy", so you dont "disappoint" yourself. :p

Back