BF2S Stats roadkills

GlimmerMan

Gawd
I was looking at my BF2 stats and I noticed I have road kills in air defense and ground defense. Whats with that?

I can't remember their exact names but a couple of the vehicles are Anti Aircraft, so if you run over people with them they must count that way.

You could get road kills that way (running them over with the AA), but it's not the way you are usually going to get road kills with the AA or ground defense.

The road kills happen when you get a vehicle flaming, the occupants jump out and instead of getting the kill with the AA, or whatever you see something like - player1[vodnick]player2 because the explosion of the vehicle next to them (or even the helicopter in the air) kills them. That is considered a road kill.

im not 100% sure on this, but I think you also get a "road kill" when you cause a vehicle to explode and that explosions frags someone near by. Most commonly occurs when someone tries to bail out of a tank or APC a second too late. Thats why in the frag log it says <Killer> T-90 <Victim> even though the victim was the one in the T-90 and you nailed him with a TOW.

Back