BF2142 and Integrated Graphics.

J-Mag

2[H]4U
Anyone know if it is possible? I haven't tried gaming on an integrated GPU ever and my little bro has access to a rig with an intel 950g. Looks to me like the minimums for 2142 are a 128mb adapter, but can't integrated cards use system mem?

I wouldn't like to play on that computer. Don't really think it's gonna happen. :(

I'll give it a shot and see what happens. I just picked up a drive to go into my spare PC with Integrated graphics.

BF2/2142 works on Integrated Boards with the Geforce 6100 chipset...its not pretty..but the game is playable ...all settings on Low.
your gonna need at least a gig of ram in it.

I wouldn't like to play on that computer. Don't really think it's gonna happen. :(

Yep so far that's what is happening. Nothing. :eek:

I'll give it a shot and see what happens. I just picked up a drive to go into my spare PC with Integrated graphics.

Which integrated GPU?

BF2/2142 works on Integrated Boards with the Geforce 6100 chipset...its not pretty..but the game is playable ...all settings on Low.
your gonna need at least a gig of ram in it.

Hmm the 6100 supports shader model 2.0 right? I am thinking maybe this is where the 950g falls short, but my googlefu is weak today.

i play BF2142 on a x200m Specs in sig. getting around 10-30 fps...but im pretty sure that intel 950 will not be able to run it...but u could try and see...

Back