Bf2 What..

Being punished when a guy runs into my line of fire or into a grenade I threw when he wasn't there when I started.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
When I get killed. I should win - every time.

what do you mean you should win each time? there are others who want to win too! but then again....I hate when I get second for 1 point difference! when I should get first. It PISSES me off.

When I get teamkilled by the same jackass over and over again because he really wanted to drive(or fly).When I get a "connection lost" error, which happens at least every 4 rounds or so. When the second you run into anyone they hit the deck and manage to kill you with one shot. The whole bugginess of the game pisses me off, and the patches just make it worse. :(

When I try to figure out what to do with myself while I wait for a map to load.

Brucelee said:
what do you mean you should win each time? there are others who want to win too! but then again....I hate when I get second for 1 point difference! when I should get first. It PISSES me off.

Meaning I feel like I should be able to kill anyone, anywhere at anytime. It just doesn't happen that way. ;)

MatDef said:
When I get teamkilled by the same jackass over and over again because he really wanted to drive(or fly).When I get a "connection lost" error, which happens at least every 4 rounds or so. When the second you run into anyone they hit the deck and manage to kill you with one shot. The whole bugginess of the game pisses me off, and the patches just make it worse. :(

shit I had my plane blown of before It even started by 1 of those plane whores using a launcher "couse he wanted it" and I got it first. Total asshole he was.....

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Meaning I feel like I should be able to kill anyone, anywhere at anytime. It just doesn't happen that way. ;)

I feel i should kill anyone that deserves to be killed and know's So for what they did. hey I killed you didn't I?? huh!

Brucelee said:
I feel i should kill anyone that deserves to be killed and know's So for what they did. hey I killed you didn't I?? huh!

Ugh. You are the Riddler.

The Other said:
too many planes...

helos and tanks are cool...

but planes are no fun...

that's right. And they kill me for those planes too! to many heli's as well!

I hate it when you get somone pissed and they hunt u down with a heli the entire game and you get to that point that you waiste the entire game killing them.

roninblade said:
lack of nudity in the game

We should have dancing strippers for both Mec and Usmc teams. They should be positioned next to flag points as a reward!!! a nude hairy terrorist chick and one for the usmc side! They should come with the choice of breast sizes and when you come near them you should have the ability to squeeze their nipples.....

When I spawn and die right away!!! You dont know how many times that shit happens to me. Either by enemy snipers camping the spot, or by gay medics trying to raise there stats or just random fire.

When I jump in a helo and some ass clown does not know how to fly and we go crashing down.

1) When idiots run into me, and I get a teamkill or damage
2) When idiots run in front of me, and I get the teamkill
3) When idiots don't bail out after I click "Bail out" 4 times, and I get blamed for gettin them kill and/or a teamkill
4) When I wait 10 minutes for an APC and someone hops in, and then I wait another 10 minutes and he does it again and so on and so on
5) When I wait for the plane and someone kills me, runs me over, or shoots me out
6) The above for helicopters
7) When I say I need a ride and the guy keeps going
8) When I say I need a ride and the guy goes around me
9) Same as 7 but for the Chopper
10) When Im commanding and tell a squad to defend a spawn point thats has enemys enroute to take, and they refuse to obey then they attempt a mutiny against me.. Im only one person I can't take on a squad by myself
11) When Im commanding and people request artillery to kill one guy...or request it in the middle of nowhere repeatdly
12) The idiots that run up to a spawn Im taking and teamkill me
13) When I sit that and ask for ammo/a medic and they just stare at me
14) When someone creates a squad, locks it and then has a really good position to capture enemy flags/vehicles/camp.

Thats all...im done for now..

1. Having a commander who doesn't know to use artillery
2. Having a commander who doesn't know how to use artillery correctly, always killing more of his own.
3. Jump bunnies. I think a jump should require half your stamina, if you don't have enough you don't jump and you burn up what you have
4. Jets
5. People who think they are a better medic than me, who then proceed to heal me while my corpse is in the line of fire, over and over and over and over.

Shivetya said:
1. Having a commander who doesn't know to use artillery
2. Having a commander who doesn't know how to use artillery correctly, always killing more of his own.

I forgot those, but that gets me started.

Commanders who run around in tanks, sit in apcs or fly helicopters/jets.
Commanders who position the UAV over one guy (its all about placement...you don't have to place it directly over the flag for it to work, in most maps you can cover 2-3 spawns with it. And that can be very useful on defense)

The guy in a tank/APC who instead of capping a flag kills people who spawn there.
A really good jet pilots or cheater pilots who always know my exact position.
Claymore spam.
Medics who revive you without clearing the area (either clear the area first or don't revive me at all)
One shot kill while going from stand to prone. I have a pretty good aim so it pisses me off when I don't even get a chance.
Claymore spam.
Claymore spam.

I think that's it for now. ohh and Claymore spam.

bazylik said:
The guy in a tank/APC who instead of capping a flag kills people who spawn there.
A really good jet pilots or cheater pilots who always know my exact position.
Claymore spam.
Medics who revive you without clearing the area (either clear the area first or don't revive me at all)
One shot kill while going from stand to prone. I have a pretty good aim so it pisses me off when I don't even get a chance.
Claymore spam.
Claymore spam.

I think that's it for now. ohh and Claymore spam.

What's claymore spam? A sniper can only lay down 2 at a time...

WhyYouLoveMe said:
What's claymore spam? A sniper can only lay down 2 at a time...
On urban maps it seems like everybody plays sniper class therefore a lot of claymores. What annoyes me the most is that they put it everywhere and you get killed by claymores even 1 minute later after that sniper died, and claymore's range is def. too wide.
Last night, for example I was playing warlord... My gang and I went to snag a flag and one sniper managed to spawn there, by the time I killed him he managed to leave a claymore, then one of us moved and BOOM there of us dead.

1. Snipers, in general.

2. Getting in one of the trucks and then discovering the person driving has no clue what they are doing, running into trees, over sandbags, away from the flags, etc.

3. When your entire team goes off trying to take a single flag and lets the enemy spread out and capture 5 for themselves while they are at it.

4. Getting run over by a teammate who isn't watching where they are going.

5. How much more involved the PC version seems to be than the 360 version, and knowing the PC version won't play on my computer.

bazylik said:
On urban maps it seems like everybody plays sniper class therefore a lot of claymores. What annoyes me the most is that they put it everywhere and you get killed by claymores even 1 minute later after that sniper died, and claymore's range is def. too wide.
Last night, for example I was playing warlord... My gang and I went to snag a flag and one sniper managed to spawn there, by the time I killed him he managed to leave a claymore, then one of us moved and BOOM there of us dead.

I see what you're saying. The flag on the 2nd floor at the front of Warlord is famous for claymores. If I ever try to take that flag I make sure I'm AT so I can just rope up the front instead of the stairs.

What you're explaining isn't technically "spamming". I mean... they're just leaving a claymore. lol I know it's annoying to get killed by one but I don't think it's spamming.

bazylik said:

that's pure Genius on his part. Wait I do that too!

This is sort of OT, but since people are talking about the game in this thread, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I am intrigued by the extra stuff in the PC version, and I ended up checking EAs site, and my system meets the minimum specs...

Has anyone successfully played this games with specs like these:
P4 2.4 Northwood
512 Megs Ram
128 MB Radeon 9500pro ?

Does the demo stress the system about as much as the full version? I could always try downloading that first I guess...

NulloModo said:
This is sort of OT, but since people are talking about the game in this thread, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I am intrigued by the extra stuff in the PC version, and I ended up checking EAs site, and my system meets the minimum specs...

Has anyone successfully played this games with specs like these:
P4 2.4 Northwood
512 Megs Ram
128 MB Radeon 9500pro ?

Does the demo stress the system about as much as the full version? I could always try downloading that first I guess...
you would probably need more ram

WhyYouLoveMe said:
I see what you're saying. The flag on the 2nd floor at the front of Warlord is famous for claymores. If I ever try to take that flag I make sure I'm AT so I can just rope up the front instead of the stairs.

What you're explaining isn't technically "spamming". I mean... they're just leaving a claymore. lol I know it's annoying to get killed by one but I don't think it's spamming.
I don't literally mean spamming. I know it's just the part of the game but IMO it's being abused, Warlord, Karkand just to name a couple. I think it's been happening since the last patch. meeh

Bruce if I ever end up in the same server and you'll be playing as sniper I will hunt you down, no, it's not a threat, just a friendly reminder :D
[DRS]TheCr0w --- BF2 tag.

I hold a special place in my heart for grenade spammers and ridiculous jet pilots

topgun [j-10] monkey one
topgun [j-10] monkey two
topgun [j-10] me
topgun [j-10] monkey four
topgun [j-10] monkey five
topgun [j-10] monkey six
topgun [j-10] bogey
me: Now I remember why wake island is lame.
**monkey three has been disconnected**

It is easy enough to bomb and strafe ground targets (too easy in fact, the little box they put around vehicles in bomb mode is practically a maphax) but I never have any luck killing other pilots...

Yeah, I agree about that box around the vehicle thingy. It makes bombing too easy.

I think the J-10 is THE dominant jet vs. jet fighter. It's faster, it turns tighter and more quickly and it's smaller. The one thing the F-35 has going for it is its hover/slow flying capabilities. But once a J-10 is on your ass you're toast.

what bothers me the most now is the fact that cheaters still exist after all that.

Oh yea TK as well.

Back