Beware of Tanderson!

FaRKle0079

2[H]4U
Tanderson is a non-delivering seller!

Fortunately, all I bought from him was a crossfire cable (long). I was looking for one and he PM'd me saying he had one for sale and asked me to pay for it via paypal gift. I did as he requested and he sent me a PM back confirming he received the payment. This was on 4/6.

After paying him on 4/6 I waited three weeks and never saw the cable so I sent him another PM asking him where it was. He told me he completely forgot about sending me the cable, instructed me to give him my shipping address again, and told me he would get it out the following Monday. This was on 4/29.

Now it's 5/17 and I still have no cable. I sent him a PM asking him what was the issue last week on 5/12 and if I could get a status update. He's been silent. I've been checking his profile and he's been regularly coming on [H] forums with his last activity here this morning at 11:35AM.

He was extremely quick to reply to all my PM's before, and now he's just dodging. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!

Well, at least it's a cheap lesson learned. I feel for you, and I hope this gets taken care of. I might have an extra long crossfire bridge you can have if you pay for shipping. PM me.

Tanderson is a non-delivering seller!

Fortunately, all I bought from him was a crossfire cable (long). I was looking for one and he PM'd me saying he had one for sale and asked me to pay for it via paypal gift. I did as he requested and he sent me a PM back confirming he received the payment. This was on 4/6.

He was extremely quick to reply to all my PM's before, and now he's just dodging. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!
Also, don't pay via PayPal Gift. Classify the payment appropriately.

I also am currently in a transaction that had gone south.

He has been in contact with me lately, and finally provided a tracking number earlier today. Just checking that # again, it does show a package on the way.

He did tell me he has been between two residences for the past couple weeks, I just hope I get what I bought in the end. I assume you have his gmail address? If not PM me and I will give it to you, as that is the only way I've been able to communicate.

I assume you have his gmail address? If not PM me and I will give it to you, as that is the only way I've been able to communicate.

Are you talking about his paypal gmail account? I do have that one, but didn't try sending him an email there since I've seen him constantly logging into [H] forums.

I might have an extra long crossfire bridge you can have if you pay for shipping. PM me.

Thanks Woz. If he doesn't pull through I'll definitely be shooting a PM your way.

Are you talking about his paypal gmail account? I do have that one, but didn't try sending him an email there since I've seen him constantly logging into [H] forums.

Thats the one! I sent PMs and never got a reply, a couple short (pissed off) emails got a response;)

I shot a note to him, to ensure he was aware of this thread.

I know this doesnt help the OP's issues, but he did finally come through. The block was sitting on my porch this afternoon.

AHs anybody tried contacting whatever Credit card they use with payapall and blocking the transaction as a unotuehrized payment?

I started to buy something from him a while back and im glad i didnt buy any thing from him and Thanks for the heads up and the post.I hope you get the crossfire cable and if not ill send you one for free but it will be Monday before i can ship it.Let me know your address?Thanks.

I started to buy something from him a while back and im glad i didnt buy any thing from him and Thanks for the heads up and the post.I hope you get the crossfire cable and if not ill send you one for free but it will be Monday before i can ship it.Let me know your address?Thanks.

Well, he hasn't contacted me back after emails and PMs. Thanks for your offer on the crossfire cable! I think I'm going to move to a 5870 from my 5850 CFX though. I really don't need that much power for only 1920x1080.

He's still active on Overclock.net and he's sold 3 things this month. You should try contacting him on there too.

Back