Best warez program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[PaUL]53

Limp Gawd
Now before the anti piracy brigade does their little dance and says that this thread should be closed because it is discussing illegal activities. Just listen to what I have to say. The sticky threads about freeware are great, but I still use warez programs. I just want to know what warez program the hardforum members use. I always hear arguments such as

Kazaa fan: the newest version of kazaa rules !

I-mesh fan: kazaa is a virus haven. It's a piece of junk!

someguy: kazaa lite is soo much better than kazaa

another guy: I use e-donkey 2000.

Arguments like these are ridiculous because all peer to peer programs will have viruses, people estimate what p2p program has the most viruses by their personal experience with the program. Determining the speed of a p2p program compared to other programs is almost impossible. It depends on how many people are online , with the file you want to download, and a myriad of other factors. Any help would be appreciated.

Best warez program ever is Sneaker-Net.

Meaning I walk down the block to CompUSA, or up the block to HMV and buy what I want.

Now before the anti piracy brigade does their little dance and says that this thread should be closed because it is discussing illegal activities. Just listen to what I have to say. The sticky threads about freeware are great, but I still use warez programs. I just want to know what warez program the hardforum members use. I always hear arguments such as

There for almost a second i thought you were going to ask a legitimate question. The rules are not to discuss any warez activities on the forum. That doesn't mean alot of us dont download warez or that we all think its wrong but its against forum policy so you need to go to somewhere else where its not. You tried to beat around the bush but all your asking is whats the best warez P2P prorgram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back