best place to buy Nintendo DS accessories?

Harkamus

Supreme [H]ardness
Trying to help a friend find accessories for the DSiXL (I know the XL just came out, but my thinking is that the same sites that have accessories for the DS will likely stock them for the XL). Any sites that are go to before I check out Amazon? Friend wants a nice case in particular. Maybe something aluminum.

Trying to help a friend find accessories for the DSiXL (I know the XL just came out, but my thinking is that the same sites that have accessories for the DS will likely stock them for the XL). Any sites that are go to before I check out Amazon? Friend wants a nice case in particular. Maybe something aluminum.

amazon works, but why would you want a hard case for a durable clamshell design? you can just shut the lid and its good to go. if you want to hold games and stuff, the random walmart/ taget canvas cases have treated me well and are only a few dollars.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I suppose to prevent scuffing and scratching of the exterior. Shrug. Not really sure.

I suppose to prevent scuffing and scratching of the exterior. Shrug. Not really sure.

then you just end up carrying around a scuffed and scratched case :) anyway if you have any say in the matter, look into the soft case options.

i've tried the hard cases myself, hated it every time and the cases would scratch and show damage more easily than the handhelds would. kind of like how a bunch of people I work with use gawdy hard case for the iphones 'to protect the phone'. but everytime they use their phone, they are whipping out some scratched up case with twice the total volume of just the phone itself...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

You may want to take a look to see what meritline (and such) has. Usually they are cheap since they sell straight out of HK. Not sure if they'll have DSiXL accessories, though.

You may want to take a look to see what meritline (and such) has. Usually they are cheap since they sell straight out of HK. Not sure if they'll have DSiXL accessories, though.

Links? I googled meritline and got a lot of useless junk sites.

Back