Best Mouse pad for MX1000

Toad21

Limp Gawd
The mx1000 is alittle heavier, so I would think a friction type ICE pad or equivalent would not be right for it. Does anyone have an mx1000 and suggest a certain mouse pad? My desk was the best surface, but its starting to get worn. Any suggestions appreciated.

-Todd

I'm very satisfied with my Steelpad S&S. I think it has just the right amount of friction, but that could be me.

Ice Mat.....I love those things....they don't wear out....looks good....perfectly flat....optical mouse loves it....I use an MX500....

I would prefer no friction. Also I am not looking to get the most expensive one, maybe under 30$.

I recently got a Func F.30.r...its fucking awesome. Smoothest and best mouse experience ive ever had.

i use a Ratzpad GS with my MX1000 and my G5.

the MX1000 tho, doesn't have very smooth gliding feet...so no matter what you use, its gona have friction.

however, teh G5 with its, polytetrafluoroethylene gaming feet glides so smooth, you almost forget its on a mouse pad...

btw, try saying polytetrafluoroethylene lol

*cries* poor ice mat, nobody loves it :p

I won't ever use anything else though....smoooooooth.....

No. I said WowPad. You chose not to heed my advice. Therefore your gaming skills will forever suffer. Destined to forever hear the phrase..." Ha! I pwned you, stupid n00b!"

;) :p

I am going to get an FATPAD for my MX1000 that I got today. it is alittle heavy but it dosnt bother me :D .

PhoS said:
i use a huge 3m pad , no complaints

Have you ever tried one of the top mouse pads?

I used to think the same thing as you until I tried a func, once I did I realized I was never going back.

My 3 year old RATPADZ is still going strong (son has the RatPadz GS) I'm hoppin Santa left me a Logitech Laser G7 Wireless under the tree to replace the aging MX700.....

I love my mousepad. Sam's Club sells these wire-frame push carts with 3 wire baskets. Each basket has a plastic liner to keep small stuff from falling out between the wires. The mat looks like a placemat but its a lot bigger. It gives me a huge mouse surface. :p

Back